fishing with the eyehunter crew fishing with the eyehunter crew fishing with the eyehunter crew fishing with the eyehunter crew
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have been out with Erik and the gang a number of times last year and always had a great time. I am looking forward to getting out again this year and catching some 'eyes with Tom Jones playing on the ipod!

bowguy needs an updated playlist for sure. Grand Funk Railroad,Boston,Foreigner,The Cars. Something to get things rocking. If he wants he can walk over and I will even give him some Johnny Cash.

That's funny, I asked for some Grand Funk Live and he said he it's on his other ipod. May be just a story?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

that probably on the one that has The Monkeys and Tiny Tim albums one it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    That's funny, I asked for some Grand Funk Live and he said he it's on his other ipod. May be just a story?
    I do highly apologize on that one, I had the wrong mp3 player with me on Saturday, I had the one that has more music I like to listen to at the campground and driving my car with a lot of really obscure songs on it. Then I have one for the boat that has more popular songs from multiple decades and I grabbed the wrong one on Saturday. I am labeling them now so I grab the right one and I will for sure be downloading some more Grand Funk for you.

Boston, Foreigner and The dead I will have to look into as well but Dylan I have no idea how I overlooked that one. I believe I also had a request fro Fleetwood Mac a couple weeks ago so I need to get some of those on it as well.

The Monkee's????? Did someone say the Monkee's, as anybody who watched that one video on our Facebook page from April 11 can tell you, I have you covered there.

This is BK. Not sure which one of you eyehunters I am poking at but you can dish it back any time. Monkeys

That's ok Shawn, we love you anyway!

What happened to today's "Fishing Report"? I feel from the silence on this website there isn't one. If we are looking for honesty, we hit 3 locations over 4 hours with one 19" smallmouth to show for our efforts. Worst trip in 2 years. I blame the dirty water.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    What happened to today's "Fishing Report"? I feel from the silence on this website there isn't one. If we are looking for honesty, we hit 3 locations over 4 hours with one 19" smallmouth to show for our efforts. Worst trip in 2 years. I blame the dirty water.
    I'm at work today. I didn't pull DDHJ, P10s or Bandits at 1.5 and 520/20-100 back. This program of working instead of fishing was highly unsuccessful, I didn't get a single bite. Good luck tomorrow, I hope you have more success than I did today!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    Sorry Dr. Ed. Not much to talk about as you can see, thus the posts before you. Hoytman I feel ya, I need a different job.