how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 355 of 465 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4646

Launched yesterday evening from the SBH, and had the ramps pretty much to myself. It was a beautiful night, just light winds and pretty much calm! Fished behind the windmills and got two, 22 and 17 inches so on the smaller end but good eating size. I expected them to be out deeper, but when I found them they were from 26-28 fow just off structure. Watermelon was the ticket. Ended with a kicker 20" smallmouth to finish the night which I let go after snapping a few pics. Happy Father's Day tomorrow to all you fellow Dads out there, and good luck to anyone fishing this weekend!
    Last edited by NateD; 06-20-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHead View Post
    Good report lineman49. Not for nothin but, what depth and bait were using to catch that Xmas tree
    It came on a black dipsey with a purple harness & had no gifts under it!

Heading out for first trip in AM. Hope weather cooperates, post report in afternoon happy fathers day to the rest of the dads on here!

I went out yesterday ( Sat. ) started out along the line between SP & Pt. Albino. Trolled east. Saw some fish on the graph but not a lot. Eventually picked up 5 silver bass and two walleye. On walleye came odd a 30 jet and weighed 9 lbs. Why couldn't I catch that a week earlier for the tournament. The other a smaller one came of a 3 color lead core.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Fog fog fog! Tough morning for us, had motor issues on both motors, managed two 15" and one 7#, windmills 34' green was ticket on harness, no takers on sticks. Few sheep n silver's too. Great start to fathers day either way

Quote Originally Posted by WEEKENDWALLY View Post
    Fog fog fog! Tough morning for us, had motor issues on both motors, managed two 15" and one 7#, windmills 34' green was ticket on harness, no takers on sticks. Few sheep n silver's too. Great start to fathers day either way
    None of my business & jmo. but if you had trouble with 2 motors , it sounds like you may have a gas/fuel/water problem. Maybe check for water in gas tank , change filters, &/or gas/water separator filter. Also put some K-100 in tank. might help. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Went out yesterday evening with the old man, a little slow but managed a couple. about 20' down in upper 30's out past the windmills, 2 eyes landed (17/27.5"), lost another, 8 silvers. Eyes on perch color sticks, silvers equal on sticks and harnesses. Heard at the dock some better concentrations of fish close to the walls? I personally have not had luck there, but this is only my second year.

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    None of my business & jmo. but if you had trouble with 2 motors , it sounds like you may have a gas/fuel/water problem. Maybe check for water in gas tank , change filters, &/or gas/water separator filter. Also put some K-100 in tank. might help. Just a suggestion. Good luck!
    What does the k-100 do? I am currently having fuel issues also. She starts/runs great in the driveway, but when fired at the dock it putters out. Last 2 times this happened. After a bunch of fiddling, got her fired again both times and got into the throttle a bit, then no issues. Currently trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhsportster View Post
    What does the k-100 do? I am currently having fuel issues also. She starts/runs great in the driveway, but when fired at the dock it putters out. Last 2 times this happened. After a bunch of fiddling, got her fired again both times and got into the throttle a bit, then no issues. Currently trying to figure it out.
    What year and type of engine is main and also yr of kicker? Do you run nonetheanol fuel Copo427 will have some possible answers
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    What year and type of engine is main and also yr of kicker? Do you run nonetheanol fuel Copo427 will have some possible answers
    86 Islander with Merc 170, wasn't religious with nonethanol last year, but have become just running 91 non now.