Turtle Creek area 6-1-16 Turtle Creek area 6-1-16 Turtle Creek area 6-1-16 Turtle Creek area 6-1-16

Default Turtle Creek area 6-1-16

Two of us will be headed out of Turtle Creek area at daybreak tomorrow. The plan is to start southwest of West Sisters in about 15 FOW and troll towards B Can. Thinking of starting with 2 Bandits 60 and 90 feet back, and 2 Stinger Spoons over the side on 3 oz. bottom bouncers. This will be my first trip this year trolling and wondering if I am in the ballpark with this area and program... Any help appreciated.. Lazy Ike on channel 68

Ran West yesterday from C to B can, parallel to the can line, picked up 9 running gold bandits 2mph 70-80 back. Good luck!

Hey iSlayer was there any size to the fish you caught?

Smallest was 19" and the biggest was 27". Bigger fish seemed to hit light and just barely drag the boards back...just the opposite for the smaller fish.

Thanks ! Seems those bandits,ring the dinner bell for the bigger bite

We were at turtle creek all weekend. We started trolling Bandits just north of Big Pickerel and headed to B can. 3 man limit all three days. Started before daylight at 30 to 45 back and then dropped them to 55-75 as the sun got higher in the sky.

Even caught my first Lake Erie MUSKEY... 29"

Took two guys out Sunday night that had only caught 2 fish (they fished for 3 days). We fished from 9:30 PM to 11:00 pm. Pulled 7. Started same place and headed North. First line hooked up before we got the second one set. 35 back. Trolled about 2 miles and picked up 2 more. Made a turn and headed back raised the lines up to 25-35 back as we were marking everything up high.. Picked up 4 more. Lost a board in the dark so we called it quits.. I just ordered some battery powered LED lights to put on the boards. LOL

1.8 to 2.2 sog

Quote Originally Posted by Mxclutch View Post
    Lost a board in the dark so we called it quits.. I just ordered some battery powered LED lights to put on the boards. LOL

1.8 to 2.2 sog
    I use glowsticks at night. A whole pack costs $5 (50 in a pack i believe). They're maybe 8"-10" long. I hook them to my flags using rubber bands. Started doing this after losing an offshore board night fishing.