The Bridge at turtle creek? The Bridge at turtle creek? The Bridge at turtle creek? The Bridge at turtle creek?

Default The Bridge at turtle creek?

Just wondering if the water is still really high in turtle creek. I couldn't go fishing because I couldnt under the bridge Saturday. Don't want to drive 2 hrs to find out I can't get on the lake again. Thanks in advance for any reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin Crazy View Post
    Just wondering if the water is still really high in turtle creek. I couldn't go fishing because I couldnt under the bridge Saturday. Don't want to drive 2 hrs to find out I can't get on the lake again. Thanks in advance for any reply.
    Was there this morning to pull my boat. (not time of year you want an engine problem!) Water was high. Only one dock at the ramp had a walkway out to it. The walkway to the middle dock was several feet under water. Most of the floating docks in the channel were straight out or even slanted up wee bit. Don't know how that equates to your boat and the bridge, or Saturday's level, and there is supposed to be a sw wind tonight which will help. But I will say that at least this morning it was higher than usual (but not as high as I have seen it in some of the fall ne gales). And there were many trailers in the lot and lots of boats heading out from the docks. You might call the office at Turtle creek.

Thanks for the response. I have a floating dock at Fenwicks and if the dock is level with the bank I can barely make it under the bridge.

The water is really high. I have a 19' boat and had rods in the rear of the boat in front of the outboard. 7'6" rods cleared by about 8".
    Hope that helps

Dock for rent. Green Cove. No bridges. 2 min to open water. $500

Thanks,
    I need a floating dock for a 30ft boat. As I don't live close. Don't want to see my boat hanging from the dock. I will probably be there next year if they have one available.