Cant get a bite. Cant get a bite. Cant get a bite. Cant get a bite.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cant get a bite.

Sitten out here at camp perry 3.6 miles and there are packs of people all over.
    Marken nothing put 4miles on the wheeler looking for fish. Current is slight heading in a easterly direction. Starting to head toward shore. Anybody doing the same?

Post Thanks / Like

Default try this

First get away from the pack, Capt, Mike is out there and doing very well today. SORRY can't tell you were he is , but I got the report, second down size your lures, change colors, wonder bread,
    silver blue, orange silver, change lures lindy flyers, small cleos, Hint, Smallest lures you got and very slow
    airplane jigs,

Wayne Reel SPORT TEAM
    Last edited by wayne johnson; 01-25-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks im not a pack fishermen went all over looking for fish ,only marks. Went to round reef east then back to shore. takled to a few and dident get any eather. Thursday another day.

Post Thanks / Like

Its been a tough bite. Only one or two fish per day per person. I am sure the bite will pick up soon. The good reports without pictures are most likely not true.

Post Thanks / Like

Reel Sport Fishing Charters added 3 new photos — with Russ Adkins and William Rico.
    8 hrs ·
    Lake erie is a body of water that needs to be respected..... there are a few things that happened this weekend that needs to be brought up. If you are running out of camp perry watch out for orange spray paint on the ice ....... these areas are marked off in a few places in the first 1000 feet or less were the airboats have broken threw. There are areas that have not been marked that open water is showing. .....when you see a area marked with orange flags don't be the guy to loose his equipment or hurt someone because there to lazy to go around the marked off area..... there are on writing rules about lake erie airboat run in one areas and snow mobile and atv side by side run in a different area. Well today someone had to learn the hard way about crossing in the airboat area. This happened in front of us. We were about a mile out when this happened. The Crack will be snow cover over so stay outside the marked are. South winds mean the ice will open up and a north wind will close the cracks tight....about five miles out the ice is starting to buckle by this I mean the ice has found a weak area aND is shovel the ice on top of it self.... ok enough back round now les talk fishing was very slow today all over the lake. Jigging rep or pimples set as a dead stick work the best today. Fish were very fussy today and did not want to bite.

Was fishing very good or slow out there ? Same people different reports on the same day.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile thanks for the good report

Thanks dale for the excellent report, as for the fish some of the pictures are on Reel sport fishing charters (facebook) Capt. Mike has been fishing away from everyone, roughly one mile away, fishing has been excellent before sunday blow, Pro fisherman friends of capt mike fish his spot sat with a six man limit of hawgs, friday mike had 9 men on the ice handed over 90 walleyes and keep 47 walleyes. the trick is very small lures, different colors and slow speeds. with this upcoming cold front it will be hoping again in a couple days, Good Luck and be safe. Capt. Mike and Wayne The reel sport team 419 265 2736
    Last edited by wayne johnson; 01-26-2015 at 10:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

All from Sunday, I'm trying to make heads or tails of this.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    First get away from the pack, Capt, Mike is out there and doing very well today. SORRY can't tell you were he is

Wayne Reel SPORT TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne johnson View Post
    fishing has been excellent before sunday blow,
    ...then Reelsport on Facebook says fish were fussy...what gives?

WAS THE FISHING GOOD ON SUNDAY OR NOT?
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

Post Thanks / Like

That was my question as well walleye2go

Post Thanks / Like

Default Air Boats on US.

Correct me if I’m wrong, the talk about air boat captains driving in the paths that us ice fishermen take out in the lake safely on the way out to only be compromised on the way back by air boats. I would think this is a dangerous and putting all of us in danger. It would think this to be irresponsible for the safety of others out on the ice.

Post Thanks / Like

I must of hit a soft spot amongst the captain fellowship. Is this not safe?
    Everybody preaches safety on the ice and walk or stay on established paths but there compromised by heavy air boats. They should be taking there clients out of crane creek out on the pack ice and fish were we as regulars can get to. That's a fishing adventure for somebody paying too Fish lake erie. Just my 2$ on this.