marketplace marketplace marketplace marketplace

Thread: marketplace

Default marketplace

any one interested in jigs or harnesses must go to the market place this forum is a general fishing forum for reports and general fishing info only.i posted for sale items when I should of did it on the marketplace. sorry my mistake. fishing related buddy's pulled a limit off camp perry 3-4 pound fish around 2 miles out 8-10 inches of ice using Swedish pimples I seen the fish. mater of fact im eating them tonight

Default open water

I seen on facebook where a airboat was coming in to wards canal yesterday and he was in open water for quite a distance. be safe out there

Default wow

went out to wards today it was very hard to see on rt 2 trying to get to metzgers pier had to slow to a crawl due to blowing of snow got to pier and it was a white out on the lake seen 3 cars in parking lot with sleds and 4 wheelers yesterdays report of ice fishing was good off crane creek 4 to 41/2 miles out and anglers were using wards canal to get out should be some good fishing with the cold spell going through we should have nice ice until march if there is anybody ice fishing today I hope they are safe

Default wards

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    went out to wards today it was very hard to see on rt 2 trying to get to metzgers pier had to slow to a crawl due to blowing of snow got to pier and it was a white out on the lake seen 3 cars in parking lot with sleds and 4 wheelers yesterdays report of ice fishing was good off crane creek 4 to 41/2 miles out and anglers were using wards canal to get out should be some good fishing with the cold spell going through we should have nice ice until march if there is anybody ice fishing today I hope they are safe
    drove out to pier lots of fishermen with sleds and 4 wheelers it was a sunny clear day but seen no shantes they must be out farther then the eye could see talked to game warden said just a few fish being caught. was told a can was full of fishermen ice looked good

wtol 11 showed open water on our end. if your fishing watch out for it showed a lot due to the wind they said and warmth