3-29 report 3-29 report 3-29 report 3-29 report

Thread: 3-29 report

Default 3-29 report

2 of us fished out of Mazurik, ran up NW of kellys , set up in 35 fow, trolled NE into the chop, had a pull back right away on bandit, 65 back. Marked tons of fish in the lower third of the column, but targeted the stragglers in the top 20. Zig zagged all around, even up towards Kellys shoals, managed to boat 5 fish, all nice eaters, under 6 lbs. Best lures were bandits Spanky at 100, and Toucan Tommy at 70, as they took all the fish. Lots of marks, quite a few boats, not many nets going in the water. Hopefully it will pick up next trip. Good luck to all

how is the ramp at Mazurik and how much does it cost to use the ramp. thanks

very good ramp, perfect location,free

Agree with prkr on Mazurik. Nice ramp, plenty of parking, free. Sits in a small cove. We will be launching there this weekend. Lets just hope the mud...and fish will cooperate. Good luck this weekend!

I'm concerned about all the mud everyone is reporting - I would think that is kind of normal this time of year but the Maumee River has been clearer than I can ever remember. there has been 6-10 clarity ALL YEAR. Normal years we are lucky to get 3-5" clarity for about 5 days and that is it. The moss is growing like crazy already. I guess we have had more than normal strong east winds about every 10 days

Thumbs up 3-29 report

Great pen from Kelly's ... I tried to like the post but my big fat digits got in the way nice post ..... how do you guys judge the distance from the rod to the lure ??

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeland S by SW View Post
    Great pen from Kelly's ... I tried to like the post but my big fat digits got in the way nice post ..... how do you guys judge the distance from the rod to the lure ??
    Line counter reels....
    Capt. Eric Litton
    614-679-2616
    37' Tollycraft "Pirate Clipper"
    www.eriecharter.com
    Lake Erie Fishing Charters
    Lake Erie Walleye Charters
    Lake Erie Charter Fishing