Far away fisherman planning a trip Far away fisherman planning a trip Far away fisherman planning a trip Far away fisherman planning a trip
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Far away fisherman planning a trip

I would like to offer anyone bringing there boat to erie to give me a call to check on conditions and the latest Fishing reports. I would hate for someone to make a long trip and not do well here at erie. It looks like it will will be a early season. I will be more than happy to give you my best guess anytime. I can always use another Fishing friend!!! So before you travel feel free to give me a call. Thanks jim

I'm in SE Wisconsin, and made my first and only trip to Lake Erie last year. Solo, in my 17' Lund…. and it was only possible because of the help from many on this site. Jim, your reports and such last year went a long way as part of that homework I did for months in advance.

Your offer is fantastic - and while no one can look too far ahead into what conditions will be, I surely hope to take you up on the offer. Heck, some radio conversation you were involved in last year helped put me on a few fish, so thank you again, and in advance! I'm already dreaming about another trip earlier this spring if mom nature gives me an opening at the right time. Heck, I'd love to do it in early March, but expect I'll wait.

Who's this Skipper9 guy?

Quote Originally Posted by cycleguy View Post
    I'm in SE Wisconsin, and made my first and only trip to Lake Erie last year. Solo, in my 17' Lund…. and it was only possible because of the help from many on this site. Jim, your reports and such last year went a long way as part of that homework I did for months in advance.

Your offer is fantastic - and while no one can look too far ahead into what conditions will be, I surely hope to take you up on the offer. Heck, some radio conversation you were involved in last year helped put me on a few fish, so thank you again, and in advance! I'm already dreaming about another trip earlier this spring if mom nature gives me an opening at the right time. Heck, I'd love to do it in early March, but expect I'll wait.
    Anytime my friend. I am always available to anyone...
    I am hoping to start the season the 2nd week of March. The boats are being ready as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie View Post
    Who's this Skipper9 guy?
    Funny freddie. For those that don't know Freddie he is one of my top first mates and hopefully at some point becomes one of my captains!!! I have a lot of confidence in Freddie and high hopes for him..

Default livin life one fish at a time

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I would like to offer anyone bringing there boat to erie to give me a call to check on conditions and the latest Fishing reports. I would hate for someone to make a long trip and not do well here at erie. It looks like it will will be a early season. I will be more than happy to give you my best guess anytime. I can always use another Fishing friend!!! So before you travel feel free to give me a call. Thanks jim
    what a nice person to help fellow fisherman.This is my first repley but read every day to learn more.iam so hooked on erie and walleye.learned a lot an caught a lot last season.bought a sport craft 300 cant wait to launch it.so ready. skipper9 you the man.have a great day.

skipper 9 what a nice man to help fellow fisherman.this is my first repley but read every day.had a great first year last season.bought a sport craft 300 cant wait to get in water.so ready for march.hope to meet up with you on water.cant have to many friends.thanks mike

Were all lucky to have Captain. Jim he helps everyone.

Hopefully your luck/skill continues this year. If I ever help feel free to give me a call. What's the name of the boat?

Hey Jim i live in Attica it's like 40 miles away from the lake.Is that far away enough to ask for help lol. Just joking you've helped me out plenty last year. Glad to see you back on here can't wait to look for that big blue boat this spring.