tourment winning walleye tourment winning walleye tourment winning walleye tourment winning walleye
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The real question is whether those fish were caught trolling or casting. Let's not lose sight of the real issue. Lol. Pretty sure I know the answer already.
    Matt that's not an accurate weight as bs floats and you couldn't contain 15 lbs in a 150 qt cooler with that many fish as well. Unless of course you were the afore mentioned ghost charter captain who still refuses to show his 300 lb catches. Course the amount of bs in his cooler would blow the scale

Ah I forgot about the 4 limit. Good thing u pros are on top of that. Otherwise that would be a real expensive day lol

Quote Originally Posted by troy1976 View Post
    The real question is whether those fish were caught trolling or casting. Let's not lose sight of the real issue. Lol. Pretty sure I know the answer already.
    Matt that's not an accurate weight as bs floats and you couldn't contain 15 lbs in a 150 qt cooler with that many fish as well. Unless of course you were the afore mentioned ghost charter captain who still refuses to show his 300 lb catches. Course the amount of bs in his cooler would blow the scale
    Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
    For those that can't do math...

Cooler = 15lbs
    3 bags of big ice melted and layered between fish = 63lbs
    4.5 lbs per fish = 207 lbs (46 Fish)
    BS = 15 lbs

Grand Total 300Lbs
    Matt you need to make the move to dry ice to cut back on that cooler weight a little. Besides think of all the fun you could have out on the water when dry ice, walleye and beer mix. I envision some cool smoking walleye pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by miso_ohio View Post
    Matt you need to make the move to dry ice to cut back on that cooler weight a little. Besides think of all the fun you could have out on the water when dry ice, walleye and beer mix. I envision some cool smoking walleye pictures.
    I think I might try that.

-Matt