Thursday perch Thursday perch Thursday perch Thursday perch

Thread: Thursday perch

Thumbs up Thursday perch

Went out Thursday started at stoney point marked fish but they weren't cooperating, starting moving towards ohio waters made a couple of stops ended up north of sputnik and this was the first time this year that I marked that many fish on the screen, we were in 27 feet of water using whole minnows perch rigs with and without beads all caught fish equally caught our 2 man limit in 2 1/2 hours, caught some hogs too 28 lbs at the cleaners. It was the old bite as well dropped to the bottom and wham they were on. Caught doubles and triples. Hope the weather will cooperate next week again to go out a few more times.

You know sometimes you wonder how much people read these threads but Thursday I was at Jeff's bait and tackle and ran into a guy who was asking me about how to read my structure scan to see perch, I told him that I took off the structure scan and only use the sonar and as we were talking he said that you're the guy that talks about warm and cold fish and read what I wrote online. A short time later I saw him out by where I was fishing. Hope he did well

Default wow

im jealous my biggest this year was 2 man limit 23 pounds and they were some nice a few 10s 11 12s and a few 13s evan our vermillion fish were not that big congrats

Default pulling boat

pulling boat tomorrow probably get drunk after that and then cry and fish out of freezer