810 perch 810 perch 810 perch 810 perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 810 perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default 810 perch

aboard miss cindy in vermillion 14 miles out from river by radar bouy left dock at 830. hour and 15 minute ride 1 way back at 3 so around 4 hours fishing time. nice fish biggest 13 1/4 only threw back maybe 20 fish for being to small never seen a sheephead or white perch but some big white bass my 60 fish were 8-12 inches. great day going back on oct 9th. going out saturday out of wards will report then also we used spreaders with 2 ounce weights. and 2 guys next to us was using crappie rigs outfished everybody and was done early and helped other people fill up lots of doubles and a few triples

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have a phone number for miss cindy? Do you know if they have a web site? I could not find any info. I have never tried a head boat but I'm getting older and don't want the hassle of pulling my boat anymore and would like to try something new. I would like any info anyone has on how these boats work. Thank you in advance for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Miss cindy

I can't find any info on miss cindy. Do they have a website? Does any one have a number. I'm getting older and don't want the effort of pulling my boat anymore. I'd like to try a head boat but need more info on how they work and
    where are the best boats. Please any info would be great and very much appreciated thank you in advance for any input.

Post Thanks / Like

Default charter boat

perch nut get ahold of skipper 9 his numbers on here and he will treat you right
    Last edited by ruffus; 09-29-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: adde name

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch nut

Checkout fishermans wharf website. Miss Cindys is one of their 2 boats that fishes out of the Vermilion river in the fall. . 52.00 a trip. The link below takes you there. Good Luck

Dale

http://www.wecatchfish.com/
    Last edited by fishhead315; 09-29-2014 at 03:09 PM.
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Cindy goes out of tibblis marins.g

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deep six View Post
    Miss Cindy goes out of tibblis marins.g
    Sorry but not true! The name is a documented name and is used to identify the boat instead of OH numbers. There can be only one.

I believe it would be Miss Jackie that runs out of tibbles.

Here is a link to Fishermens Wharf web page.

http://www.wecatchfish.com/charters/
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default went east no fish

back to vermillion Thursday the 9th of October fishing was very slow we chartered the whole boat from our yacht club we only got around 100 fish for 30 guys I got 6 buddy's next to me both got 1 some got skunked biggest 12 1/2 boat moved 4 times last stop I got a double right off the back then a 5 minute bite and they shut right off again I fished from 9 to 3 with no fish not even any junk fish aboard miss cindy again they worked hard for us just no bite going on all boats in area same results. pulling my boat tomorrow lucky to get out a few more times was looking to stay in but weather made me change my mind

Post Thanks / Like

Default what a difference between the 2 trips

ill try vermillion 1 more time captain said they run till nov 15th weather permitting

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ruffus View Post
    perch nut get ahold of skipper 9 his numbers on here and he will treat you right
    ditto right here!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman