NY waters from PA. line to Buffalo NY waters from PA. line to Buffalo NY waters from PA. line to Buffalo NY waters from PA. line to Buffalo

Default NY waters from PA. line to Buffalo

I've been running Purple Mylar Renosky's when they don't hit go to Black and White. They have black on back silver sides and white bottom. These are the older types. I've been running 50 - 50 on Dipseys and leadcore and 50-50 on Renoskys and worm harnesses. If you pull worm harness go glow any color but the 3 D nuclear series are working great also. I'm fishing Barcelona today in the "Fishing with Hero's" tournament. That's where we take the veterans on the big water. So I'll give a Barcelona report tonight. There are fish all the way from Pa. to Buffalo, Dunkirk is hot, The Catt is hot and west of Sturgeon point is on fire.
    Fished Dunkirk last weekend and did great. Fished the Catt area and caught a lot of fish. So get out there. Met a friend of mine who I haven't seen in years at Barcelona. He was bottom bouncing in the Brocton Schoals. 3 D Black nuclear Black worm harness and limited out in a 14' boat. So it don't take a great lakes trawler to catch fish.

Default Yellows

Hey Lt heading out Monday morning out of Catt for the first time this year where is the best area and depth to start ? Using downriggers and dipsys thanks