Dive Charts Dive Charts Dive Charts Dive Charts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dive Charts

MOLDMAN, what dive charts do you need ?

Quote Originally Posted by branhamautomotive View Post
    Be nice if mark r's company would actually answer their emails. If so I am sure they could sell more product. I liked the idea of the trolling stickers. I have my cranks in smaller cases of 14, I thought it would be great to put the reef runner sticker on case holding them, the p10 sticker on their case, so on and so forth. But I have not ordered any of them since I can't get answer. 2 dollars per bait is resonable. It's the same price as the app. But I don't have to risk dropping a several hundred dollar while fishing and it would go with me anywhere all the time. As popular as bandits are I can't believe they don't make a sticker for them.

I actually have been sending an email weekly just to see how long if ever it takes to actually get a redponse. So far it's about 3 months. If it takes them that long to reply to an email I would hate to see how long it would take them to send the purchases out from their website.

I like there information, I am glad they took the time to compile it for all of us, I understand the reimbursement for money and time spent, also understand while moving to more digital information that hard paper. Putting a book together and printed is not cheap or fast. I like the idea of only have to pay for 8 or 12 baits I personally use for 20 to 25 dollars rather than spending 150 plus for a book I won't use most of. But if his business is putting and selling this information be nice to get a reply. Makes me wonder if I buy the app and baits and I have an issue how long it will take to get help
    I am with you guys here. I have bought several decals from this place too,,,, and I currently have an order for three more but have not received one word on when I will get them. The last time I ordered it took forever. I finally got a message that they were out of town because of a tournament and they sent them.....

The best cure for this is competition. I have so many fish in the freezer as it is I could care less. I like a challenge Is there anyone out there who would like to put together a new program I am game to work on it. I am sure there will be a lot involved.
    Last edited by pimplepounder; 04-08-2016 at 12:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium

Be nice if mark r's company would actually answer their emails. If so I am sure they could sell more product. I liked the idea of the trolling stickers. I have my cranks in smaller cases of 14, I thought it would be great to put the reef runner sticker on case holding them, the p10 sticker on their case, so on and so forth. But I have not ordered any of them since I can't get answer. 2 dollars per bait is resonable. It's the same price as the app. But I don't have to risk dropping a several hundred dollar while fishing and it would go with me anywhere all the time. As popular as bandits are I can't believe they don't make a sticker for them.

I actually have been sending an email weekly just to see how long if ever it takes to actually get a redponse. So far it's about 3 months. If it takes them that long to reply to an email I would hate to see how long it would take them to send the purchases out from their website.

I like there information, I am glad they took the time to compile it for all of us, I understand the reimbursement for money and time spent, also understand while moving to more digital information that hard paper. Putting a book together and printed is not cheap or fast. I like the idea of only have to pay for 8 or 12 baits I personally use for 20 to 25 dollars rather than spending 150 plus for a book I won't use most of. But if his business is putting and selling this information be nice to get a reply. Makes me wonder if I buy the app and baits and I have an issue how long it will take to get help

Is this the email you were using...[email protected]? If not, that was your issue.

I just spoke to Mari Romanack, and she asked me to post their phone number for you, because she said they never got said emails from you. Give them a call and she'll make sure you get what you need. 231-846-0256.

Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

I had an email exchange with him a couple years ago. I tried to explain to him that there were a lot of people who just prefer to have a hard laminated book. He basically told me I was wrong and the digital methods and stickers were the way to go. I offered evidence of the price that the books were bringing on ebay. His response was pretty much anyone who would pay that much for a book is stupid. I let it fall to the wayside. Maybe we should all just start pushing rapala and bandits and reef runners to put a sticker inside with standard dive charts for their lure.

Thanks juls, I honestly can't say if that is the email or not. I just clicked contact from the website you fill in your info and send it. I will try that email or phone number. Thanks again

This is a link to where I was emailing them from. Maybe I have the wrong place.
    http://www.thenextbite.tv/contact

Quote Originally Posted by rick2752 View Post
    I had an email exchange with him a couple years ago. I tried to explain to him that there were a lot of people who just prefer to have a hard laminated book. He basically told me I was wrong and the digital methods and stickers were the way to go. I offered evidence of the price that the books were bringing on ebay. His response was pretty much anyone who would pay that much for a book is stupid. I let it fall to the wayside. Maybe we should all just start pushing rapala and bandits and reef runners to put a sticker inside with standard dive charts for their lure.
    The price of printing has gone way up. And, to have to do reprints for every new lure is not cost effective to run a business. The App was definitely the way to go in this day and age.

Knowing Mark, I know that he wouldn't call anyone stupid. He may have said, it would be stupid to buy a book at that price, but he wouldn't call the person stupid. There's a difference.
    [email protected]

I agree with cost of printing and time to make books, by the time it all go through and gets to market, there will be new baits out not included then ppl get upset that they have the newest book but what they want is not included.

As far as making a new program, I would be willing to bet there is some form of pat. or trademark on this idea. It only makes sense from a business end to protect your investment. I know I would have it if possable.

I feel the information is great, the price is reasonable. For me there is more info in the books than I will use so the option to buy just what I want is great. Looking forward to talking with them when I get the time to sit down and make the call.

Thanks again to all that share information to help others. It's one of the main things I love about this site, someone almost always has the answers we are looking for

We could all just buy one of these. Hehe.

http://smarttroll.com/index.php?main...49c0ffc5529daf

I sent an email to the adress juls provided and I promptly got a reply from Mark saying he was forwarding my request to his wife, and then I got a reply from her today as well

"Ben,
    I am placing a sticker order this week and while I don't currently have Bandit stickers I will add them to my order. I'm also working on a better website! Lol! Stay tuned!

Mari Romanack
    231-846-0256"

So even though they never got my messages sounds like maybe there was some technical difficulties in my messages getting to them from the website, not that they were just being ignored.

I sent an email to the adress juls provided and I promptly got a reply from Mark saying he was forwarding my request to his wife, and then I got a reply from her today as well

"Ben,
    I am placing a sticker order this week and while I don't currently have Bandit stickers I will add them to my order. I'm also working on a better website! Lol! Stay tuned!

Mari Romanack
    231-846-0256"

So even though they never got my messages sounds like maybe there was some technical difficulties in my messages getting to them from the website, not that they were just being ignored.
    Glad to hear you're getting taken care of. I knew you would be, once you had the right contact info.
    [email protected]