Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17 Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17 Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17 Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17

Default Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17

Steve and Jeremy usually drive up from Columbus, but when I told them how early they needed to meet me at my house, they opted to drive up the night before and stay in Port Clinton for the night.

They showed up at my house right on time, at 5am. We loaded into the truck and headed west again.

It was the same routine as the day before, and it didn't disappoint. But, it did take a little longer to put 3 limits in the boat. Today, it took 2 hours...

Again, Bandits 40,45, and 51 back at 2.2-2.5mph...blue chrome, crown juls, pooh bear purple, and taco salad were the hot colors.

Tuesday, I have Joe Jay and his friend, Skip, who stopped by earlier to make sure they knew where I lived. The plan is the same as today and yesterday, and hopefully, the fish will still be cooperative.

The fish bit very well before the sun hit the water, and then slowed down as the sun got higher in the sky.

That full moon is getting smaller now, so hopefully, the regular feeding schedule will be back in full swing next week. Finger crossed...

Stay tuned....

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17-fishing-jeremy-steve-5_15_17img_9015-jpg Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17-fishing-jeremy-steve-5_15_17img_9017-jpg Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17-fishing-jeremy-steve-5_15_17img_9023-jpg Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17-fishing-jeremy-steve-5_15_17img_9025-jpg Fishing with he Chapman's 5/15/17-fishing-jeremy-steve-5_15_17img_9027-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Way to make a short day of it, you gonna give us a hint of what part of the lake?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    Way to make a short day of it, you gonna give us a hint of what part of the lake?
    Keep up with my blog on my site and you would know I went out of Turtle Creek! 😉

Hey what's that crown juls look like ? Haven't heard you post that before. Great job.Heading out to indulge in a little chunk of heaven for 8 to ten days .starting the 28th. Hope to run into you at the ramp sometime to say hello.bringing the kitchen sink. But will probably show my love to the fish with my favorites , bandits. Soon going to have to put exta flotation in my boat just to give them all a ride. Lol! Good luck to you! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Hey what's that crown juls look like ? Haven't heard you post that before. Great job.Heading out to indulge in a little chunk of heaven for 8 to ten days .starting the 28th. Hope to run into you at the ramp sometime to say hello.bringing the kitchen sink. But will probably show my love to the fish with my favorites , bandits. Soon going to have to put exta flotation in my boat just to give them all a ride. Lol! Good luck to you! :-)
    "Crown Juls" is a color that Mike over at Cranberry Creek Marina created. He showed it to me at a distributor show last winter, and said he didn't have a name for it yet. But, since it was the color of a dark crown royal purple on the back, I immediately said, "Call it Crown Juls" (since I used to be on Team Crown Royal years ago).. I bought 6 and Capt Kevin bought 6....and, when we started catching with them, we said it on the radio....that's all it took...so, if you ask Mike for "Crown Juls", he'll know what you're talking about.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Very cool thanks!