Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:) Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:) Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:) Been A While....Had a WHOLE Week Off!  I think I forgot how to fish...:)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Juls, welcome back on the waters of the best walleye fishing in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    Thanks for the detailed report...

I did have a bottom bouncer down, and it was never touched that day. They just weren't cooperative that day for me. I just hope they are more cooperative today!

I'm going to be fishing from Lucy's to Gull and maybe up by the wagon wheel.....or Mill Point. These guys always have their C-Lic's in case we want to jump over the line to fish. And, with the light winds today, it might be a good day to go up there.

I wonder how much effect the storms that went through last night will have on our little friends?

Good luck if you get out today...
    If you wanna fish Can waters and make a run to Pt Pelee, its worth your while, was running no 2 tadpoles 40 back with splits and nailing them in both columns of water 1.4 mph predominately pink blades, copper bellies no.6 colorado's, and 2 oz bouncers and harnesses/ same colors, on the bottom in 33ft of water.Lots of chunk there had a 31 and a halfer taken last week and a 30.5 as well. Very very busy took a 6 man limit and had to cut fish to make them all fit into the cooler.Been there only twice, same results.
    Might be worth your while and give your guys a real hoot and trailer around to Leamington, stay the night and have your crew meet there, basically a 9 mile run S. along the shoreline to the point.Weather is always a consideration and staying safe is paramount running the shipping lanes in ify weather. Something different is always good!Good luck!

I will be trying that Middle sister Is. international border next week, shorter run than the 21 miler for the aforementioned.

That school got blew out of there saturday with the big NE blow. Water turned over Temps dropped over 15 degrees from sat to sunday. Hope the weather stabilizes this week again so we can have some good fishing again. Fishhound

Default fwiw, oops

apparently the water has been muddied up as of late because of the heavy rains/since I've been there last, and fish have become scattered, that sucks, that's fishing.....that's Lake Erie, looks like the middle of the Lake for me looking for clear water and fish to the west....