how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 310 of 465 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4646

Slow day on the pond - 2 walleye. Off 5 color using rynoskis.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Slow going for us last evening, lost 1 at the boat. Fished 50-52 near the fence Must all be west?????

Finally got out today first time in 6 wks. got 2 / 7#ers. Fished out of SP straight out & to the west near the fence in 60-67 fow. both on harnesses & first ones we caught on lead line (5 colors) . Also both had growths/warts (lots)on them & both went back in the lake. Was nice to get out had a good day!

Boxed 7 today. Out of Dunkirk, off Preina. All off worm harnesses. Lead weights and deep divers. No lead core today.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Headed out of Dunkirk on Friday. Where is Preina? How deep? Thanks in advance.

Hit 2 yesterday evening, 27/23 by the line 52'-7 color out of my 10 color lead...Im fairly new to the game, but have learned a lot from all of you guys, and thank-you all. I went from nothing to getting a couple every so-often. I will continue to post my results to in turn hopefully get someone else in the right direction.

I usually run harnesses, some sticks and spoons. Sunday got 1 out of silvercreek, long long day, think I was loooking way too deep. Got 3 nice ones by the windmills end of the week before last, low 40's/dusk. Had a few skunks mixed in there as well.
    Last edited by jrhsportster; 07-22-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Reality View Post
    monitor first few posts then move to approved users

Purina Towers are just on the outskirts of Dunkirk. As you look at Dunkirk from the water from the water it's on the left. There are two cement towers. One has the Purina symbol ( red and white checks ) on it. I guess you would say east of the city pier. Center Rd. is further east of Dunkirk towards Cattaraugus Creek. Probably half ways. From the lake Center Road looks like a definate cut in the trees from Rt 5 right up to the top of the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Reality View Post
    Daker1979 gave a good description of where it is. I was in 72 ft to 100 ft. Better action was the 78 ft in the morning then 84 in the afternoon.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Default Little Advise

I am a beginner at trolling for walleye and need a little practical advise on rod positioning. I have 2 poles with 10 colors of 18# lead core with 50 yards of braid backing and 30ft of 12# fluorocarbon leader, AND 2 line counter poles with a 100 yards of 20# powerpro braid and mono backing that I intend to use jet divers (size 20 and 30).

How should I position my rods (I have 2 rod holders in the back and 2 on the side recessed in the gunnel)?

Attachment 1766

Quote Originally Posted by sunder View Post
    I am a beginner at trolling for walleye and need a little practical advise on rod positioning. I have 2 poles with 10 colors of 18# lead core with 50 yards of braid backing and 30ft of 12# fluorocarbon leader, AND 2 line counter poles with a 100 yards of 20# powerpro braid and mono backing that I intend to use jet divers (size 20 and 30).

How should I position my rods (I have 2 rod holders in the back and 2 on the side recessed in the gunnel)?

Attachment 1766
    Very nice interesting boat. I could make a few suggestions. But here is my advice. Go to the Traxstech website. They have several pictures there that may interest you. Actually you can call Jeff at Traxstech he is very knowledgeable and will set you in the correct direction. I have spoken to him and Melody in the past. He has put me in the right direction. I have purchased there before. Maybe Fishkiller will have some input. He is is a local rep for them. Look for previous posts from Fishkiller for his phone number he can help you out also. And he has been known to catch a few walleye too. If you call Jeff at Traxstech tell him captainjoe & Fishkiller recommended him. You might then get a click - . Not really.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams