Is it spring yet?? Is it spring yet?? Is it spring yet?? Is it spring yet??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it spring yet??

Alright i am ready for spring!! I am ready to fish with my friends again!! Duck and goose hunting has been great but i am ready to catch some fish!! How about you guys???

Don't think its spring just yet. But I am ready also. Had a little brake, now ready to go back at it. Hope winter not to hard this year.

Wink Ditto

I hear ya brother! Tagged my buck early in archery season now I have the beagles warmed up for some rabbits after deer gun season is out of the way, but this is when I start thinking about those eyes over in the western basin! Already looking forward to warm weather fishing!

[QUOTE=Eyezcrazy;43990]I hear ya brother! Tagged my buck early in archery season now I have the beagles warmed up for some rabbits after deer gun season is out of the way, but this is when I start thinking about those eyes over in the western basin! Already looking forward to warm weather fishing![/QUOTE)

Hunting behind beagles for some rabbits sounds like a blast.. I havent done that since I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    Alright i am ready for spring!! I am ready to fish with my friends again!! Duck and goose hunting has been great but i am ready to catch some fish!! How about you guys???
    Hey! You guys need to go take a long nap and hibernate or something. Some of us are hoping for a really long cold Winter!!! Don't jinx us.

Actually, I don't care if its hard or wet water, I just want to catch some monster walleye!

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
    Hey! You guys need to go take a long nap and hibernate or something. Some of us are hoping for a really long cold Winter!!! Don't jinx us.

Actually, I don't care if its hard or wet water, I just want to catch some monster walleye!

-Matt
    Matt we can hope if we want too...

Skipper we are one day closer to spring hang in there

6 weeks since I closed the trailer...seems like 3 months. Gonna be a long winter lol. Little Greg just asked a couple days ago when we were going back to the camper and boat. Yep, were ready for spring lol.

Greg

Smile Not spring yet

Just waiting for water to harden. Then the fun begins again, if anything like last winter. I hope to go out of Crane Creek/Magee Marsh every opportunity in February. No more fun than releasing 12lb plus eyes back down hole. And Hot Dogs, Kraut & Chili in a shanty is good too.

Good Luck & Good Fishing

[QUOTE=skipper9;43991]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyezcrazy View Post
    I hear ya brother! Tagged my buck early in archery season now I have the beagles warmed up for some rabbits after deer gun season is out of the way, but this is when I start thinking about those eyes over in the western basin! Already looking forward to warm weather fishing![/QUOTE)

Hunting behind beagles for some rabbits sounds like a blast.. I havent done that since I was a kid.
    I think we live close.....let me know if you want to go and I'll set something up. Hopefully my dogs won't embarrass me!