NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass????
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Stiksave, never liked being in the dirt, preferred being 40'-50' above it. lol(Nyse&g)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    I agree I'd charge you retired folk double so I get my Social Security money back that probably won't be there when I retire lol but at least you all know how to launch and retrieve a boat in a timely fashion , so maybe I'd let you all launch free. Ha ha now the weekend warriors yes you know who you are I'd make a special launch with seating so we can watch the festivities, I'd sell food and drinks to cover the Sr's free pass. LOL
    whine, whine, whine. Heard the same crap all my life, ( it won't be there when I retire ) let me get you a towel to wipe the tears. . BTW, the perch bite is in full swing with eyes and Lakers being caught on perch rigs. Gotta Love lake Erie.
    Last edited by Anchor Wheel; 05-04-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    Stiksave, never liked being in the dirt, preferred being 40'-50' above it. lol(Nyse&g)
    18 years old in 1968, what did I know other than $2.35 an hour. LOL 40 years later, 2008, it's over, wtf. Anchor Wheel, how about a little more info on the perch bite?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiksave View Post
    18 years old in 1968, what did I know other than $2.35 an hour. LOL 40 years later, 2008, it's over, wtf. Anchor Wheel, how about a little more info on the perch bite?
    Sure thing, Drop a line with a minnow rig in 45-60 FOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor Wheel View Post
    Sure thing, Drop a line with a minnow rig in 45-60 FOW.
    Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor Wheel View Post
    whine, whine, whine. Heard the same crap all my life, ( it won't be there when I retire ) let me get you a towel to wipe the tears. . BTW, the perch bite is in full swing with eyes and Lakers being caught on perch rigs. Gotta Love lake Erie.
    Where you there Sat. when the lakers & bass were being caught? I did the bad net job on the laker. lol & another guy/boat caught 3 eyes.

I was also at the catt on saturday. Along with some nice perch, I ended up catching 10 smallmouths and a nice laker on a crappie rig.

I was out Sunday.

just got back from meeting for smb its my understanding safe harbor will not honor the 65 and older pass/ plus if you want to use fish cleaning station it will cost you /along with a increase to launch/no shuttle
    will be available. if you have a 20ft dock and its in you will be able to dock this weekend any ? email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by joes spot View Post
    just got back from meeting for smb its my understanding safe harbor will not honor the 65 and older pass/ plus if you want to use fish cleaning station it will cost you /along with a increase to launch/no shuttle
    will be available. if you have a 20ft dock and its in you will be able to dock this weekend any ? email [email protected]
    Sounds/looks like a boycott is in order ! Maybe these people should stay in Tenn.! Would be interesting to see who they are related to in Buffalo/Erie co. politics ? Makes one wonder? jmo.