Looking for help Looking for help Looking for help Looking for help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 5285 View Post
    I just bought a place at Green Cove and am looking forward to a season full of fishing. The walleye fishing sounds great, and I can't wait to get the boat in the water to try for them. What I could use some help with is perch fishing. I read all these posts with fantastic advise for spring walleye, but I haven't seen a word since November about perch fishing. Do the schools move out, or is just nobody reporting on it? Any information would be appreciated, and I am excited to meet a lot of my new neighbors in the next few weeks.
    I'm a little confused....are you looking for advice on how to Perch fish, or, advice on if and where the Perch might be biting during certain times of the year? Or are you looking for all info available? Try going online to watch the videos on Perch fishing.....some for the Western Basin of Lake Erie and other areas. Check out what they catch and what they use in different parts of the country. If you go back and read the posts from last summer and fall, ('16), you'll see that it was a picture perfect Perch season. People were limiting out all over the place. And they gave a lot of tips on how to catch them. Try a Charter Trip with a small group and ask-ask-ask the Captain/Mate all the questions you can think of. Hell, jump on any of the Head Boats and try to learn from them any info, sometimes they'll open up. Research all you can and go for it.

they are there. The spawn isn't far off.Looking for help-perch-003-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pappyon View Post
    they are there. The spawn isn't far off.Looking for help-perch-003-jpg
    Looks like you had a fun day.
    Crappie and perch.