4 man limit 4 man limit 4 man limit 4 man limit

Thread: 4 man limit

Blog Entries

Default 4 man limit

Had a 4 man limit done by noon. The Quality of the fish was the best I've ever seen at this end of the lake. 4 over 12" and several over 11. We had 35 lbs at the cleaners. Skipper 9 rigs and plain spreader on one pole. Pack of boats around Crib Reef 17 fow. Plus a few bonus fish, 2 walleyes to small to keep, 2 large white bass that where probably 15", 1 catfish, and a few farm animals, and my first small mouth out of Lake Erie.not really big but nice for me.I wish I could figure out how to post pics. I have some good ones

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OHIO_DUCKER2000 View Post
    Had a 4 man limit done by noon. The Quality of the fish was the best I've ever seen at this end of the lake. 4 over 12" and several over 11. We had 35 lbs at the cleaners. Skipper 9 rigs and plain spreader on one pole. Pack of boats around Crib Reef 17 fow. Plus a few bonus fish, 2 walleyes to small to keep, 2 large white bass that where probably 15", 1 catfish, and a few farm animals, and my first small mouth out of Lake Erie.not really big but nice for me.I wish I could figure out how to post pics. I have some good ones
    Great report and good for you. How was the water after the last few days of weather? Was it very clear? I ask because I've been looking at the satellite images and they look very greenish-brown from about Cranberry Creek and west. I went back to review the lake from last year with the algae, (algi?), and the Western Basin still looks ugly, (ougli), but I doubt it's all from the algae?

Blog Entries

Hardy any algae this year. But the water was stain after this weekend, but not to bad