how about a little background from all how about a little background from all how about a little background from all how about a little background from all
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not that I remember but we had a few guys from norwich maybe we worked diff. areas.

I know he bounced around a bit line crew, summerset but now doing meters and turn ons out of lockport. Never know you may have bumped into him it's not a huge company in the area.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

The other thing is I don't remember what I had for dinner last night, & the wife claims I would forget my head if it wasn't attached ! lol

Your wife sounds like mine. And probably all others. Just don't forget the bait and gas.
    The wives & girlfriends probably have a site of their own. The go on it like we do here but they plot against us. It's probably called " Wives & Girlfriends of Walleye Fishermen". Or something like that. . They call the wind gods on weekends, rain gods, etc. it's been working for them lately.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    Your wife sounds like mine. And probably all others. Just don't forget the bait and gas.
    The wives & girlfriends probably have a site of their own. The go on it like we do here but they plot against us. It's probably called " Wives & Girlfriends of Walleye Fishermen". Or something like that. . They call the wind gods on weekends, rain gods, etc. it's been working for them lately.
    Yeah it's called Facebook. Lol
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

I am the owner/President of a Union Masonry restoration company we also install joint sealants waterproofing concrete patching etc..I have been in this field on and off for 35 years. I hunt and fish for fun..as much as possible. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Workinman View Post
    I am the owner/President of a Union Masonry restoration company we also install joint sealants waterproofing concrete patching etc..I have been in this field on and off for 35 years. I hunt and fish for fun..as much as possible. Lol
    workingman im a pcc I have been in the trade for 20yrs

Yeah I had seen that.