Something never talked about lol Something never talked about lol Something never talked about lol Something never talked about lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2"x2" Ziploc's are pretty cheap on eBay

Get my bags from Netcraft. Was wondering what size Sabiki rigs do you get? Where do you get them?

Quote Originally Posted by high noon View Post
    Get my bags from Netcraft. Was wondering what size Sabiki rigs do you get? Where do you get them?
    I like the eagle claw #2's, with white and blue fish skin. Some guys like smaller hooks. When you get on good perch they bite without bait a lot, or sometimes I just bait one hook and they hit the others with fish skin. They come with 5 hooks, I cut 2 off and move snap down and use the leftover 2 hooks for spreader hooks. Ive gotten them at FISHUSA, amazon, and other online vendors.

Something never talked about lol-20160819_155305-jpgSomething never talked about lol-20160819_155305-jpgSomething never talked about lol-20160819_155305-jpg

This is my perch rig.

If you really want to use and store spreaders I think it's easiest to just take the hooks off before storage. They're easy enough to remove and replace, sure beats untangling a nest.

Blog Entries

I use a swim noodle, put screws in it that go halfway, put my skipper 9 rigs loop that goes to the swivel on the main line around the screw head, and the rap the rig around putting the hooks in the foam, and the last hook i put it in the swivel that the sinker goes to and then hook that into the foam.