in need of cedar point area perch reports??? in need of cedar point area perch reports??? in need of cedar point area perch reports??? in need of cedar point area perch reports???

Default in need of cedar point area perch reports???

Goin out with family perchin on monday next week and was hopin for some decent perch action around cedar point. Anybody with reports itd be appreciated. Thanks guys

Smile good perch

read troy fish report he got very nice size perch last weekend.

About 1 mile north of mazurik launch. Did not limit due to storms but 24 lbs on 75 fish. Crappie rigs, spreaders and skipper nine rigs. Lot of junk fish too. Take plenty of minnows. Trick was 1 oz sinkers to get to the bottom. 25 to 26 f o w. Its an early morning bite. They slowed down around noon. Started at 9 am Due to a late start.

Thanks troy. Yeah if u or anyone u know does well from mazuriks east towards kelleys and cedar point late week or weekend let me know. The fish constantly move around in pods. The perfect scenario is if they were hittin around the foghorn at cedar point. Thatd be good for us lol i just got family from outa state goin w us and just Monday. I wanna get on fish quick

I am hopefully going to be out friday and saturday. will post results. I am new to the island area this year, so I have been following the pack so far. may try airport by kellys next to see what that is like. also wondering about down east further where the walleye have been. good luck all!

troy
    summer huntin
    ch 68

Default Marblehead Perch

Lots of junk but some big perch off Marblehead. Need lots of minnows there. Slow bounce off the bottom seemed to get more yellows. That was the weekend of the 19th. At least it was fun! Probably 15 junk to 1 yellow.