which way to go about trolling? which way to go about trolling? which way to go about trolling? which way to go about trolling?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry I am always available give me a call if you need any info. We are doing very well out of Marblehead and out of astubula. If anyone want to catch jumbo perch and huge walleye and an occasional steelhead I have open seats available out of astubula
    Marblehead we are catching perch around sw corner of Kellys and walleye around the Lorain sandbar 120 back with 2oz with reef runners
    Astubula perch in 65 foot of water and walleye 16 miles out of the river. which way to go about trolling?-20150823_152513-jpgwhich way to go about trolling?-20150822_180312-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bowguy84 View Post
    All is well we have one boat in bula and one in the islands. We have been mainly running trips out of bula since my daughter was just born last Friday ! I will be back at it this weekend in the island area as we have a couple perch trips and Jim will be going after big eyes in bula.
    congrats on the birth of your daughter enjoy the time it flies by mine just turned 20 seems like she was just born

bowguy84:

Please forgive me as I failed to offer my congratulations on the birth of your Daughter!! I don't know what happened to me not doing so, sorry!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    bowguy84:

Please forgive me as I failed to offer my congratulations on the birth of your Daughter!! I don't know what happened to me not doing so, sorry!
    No worries wakina thanks for the congrats and thanks to you rscotfish hope all is well with everyone and I'm ready to get back to fishing going out sat so I should have a report for the island area!
    Last edited by bowguy84; 08-27-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

is there any where i can catch perch like that i'm out of wards and want to stay as close as i can we limit almost every time but the average has been 5 to a pound. id like 3 to a pound but ill take 2 to a pound 1 to a pound i'm moving my boat lol
    Last edited by rscotfish; 08-28-2015 at 09:14 AM.