2 limits today 2 limits today 2 limits today 2 limits today

Thread: 2 limits today

Default 2 limits today

Made it out to south of Green today where the pack was, friend and I each caught our limit. threw a few smalls back. The rest were just average size with one 12 in. The bite was hot for about 45 min. then slow and steady. Took us 5 hrs. total from Mazuric. Great day of fishing!!!
    Took them to Bays Edge fish cleaning, They said it would be a 4 hour wait, they were backed up, so we decided to fish again tomorrow an pick them up then.

Thank you to all who give the great info, it sure was fun!!

Dennis

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by D.D.E. View Post
    Made it out to south of Green today where the pack was, friend and I each caught our limit. threw a few smalls back. The rest were just average size with one 12 in. The bite was hot for about 45 min. then slow and steady. Took us 5 hrs. total from Mazuric. Great day of fishing!!!
    Took them to Bays Edge fish cleaning, They said it would be a 4 hour wait, they were backed up, so we decided to fish again tomorrow an pick them up then.

Thank you to all who give the great info, it sure was fun!!

Dennis
    Nice job Dennis, way to go! Good luck tomorrow.

Ended up,with 40 could have got limit if stayed but had other commitments. Same area off spreaders

I got out to the pack around 11:00 AM by myself and things were pretty slow. After 1 stop headed to a week old spot in line with the eastern edge of Rattle Snake and the center of the passage between South Bass and Middle. Bite was better there for me. got a limit in about 3 hours total. Through a few shorts back. No trash.

The skipper 9 rig was not what they wanted. The chubs worked better than Herb's frozen emerald shiners. Green spreader was best after I swapped it out for the skipper 9 rig. I used two poles, the other pole had a gold spreader

I caught 3 bigger fish while walking up and down my cc boat pulling the spreader close to the bottom. I get bored when the bite slows

Wind was so light I was pretty buch a bobber on the end of my anchor almost straight down.

32 to 33 FOW.