Bullets are flying Bullets are flying Bullets are flying Bullets are flying

Default Bullets are flying

I went to Conneaut this morning with an old friend and colleague Dr. Rufus Sparks. We went to vet school at difference times together. (Go Bucks!) In less than an hour by going up in the shipping channel we had doubles twice with orange and silver 1/2 oz KO's and silver and gold HotnTots. The harbor was muddy and half of the channel had leaves and debris but there was clear water on the west side of the channel right at the turnaround where the creek flows into the channel. Hitting that mud line did the trick and except for one other boat the area was all ours. All the steelhead (aka silver bullets) put on quite a show jumping completely out of the water and on occasion running under the boat. I'll be up there again tomorrow and hope to see some of you guys there. Fishing is not over until Mother Nature says it is.....

I give thanks every day. Blessings have flown into my life as long as I can remember. Tomorrow as I gather with my family and bow my head I am fully aware that things don't happen by accident. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow and God bless America! Happy Thanksgiving to all......