Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15 Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15 Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15 Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15

Default Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15

We had a good day of fishing aboard the "Pirate Clipper" yesterday... which is 'Eye-Catcher Charters 37' TollyCraft.
    The 6 man group ended the trip with a 5 man limit (plus 1),...which is great, because after the walleye bite these past 10 days, we weren't expecting to catch very many, and would have been happy with 6-10 walleye and a mess of perch.
    It started out as a combo trip, because if the walleye weren't going to be cooperative, we would have switched over to Perch. But, the Walleye Gods were happy yesterday, thankfully, and let us catch a bunch!
    The customers appeared to have had a great time, and were all smiles when I saw them, as they were leaving, at Anchor's Away Marina, after the trip.

We ran spoons on one side...those took most of the smaller fish...and bandits on the other side, behind 2 oz inline weights...took all the bigger fish. The morning bandits were 75-80 back and afternoon bandits were 120-140 back. The morning spoons were 55-60 back and afternoon was 75-100 back ...speed was 1.7kts

If you're searching for a great captain for a larger group than I can take (wink wink)....give Capt Eric Litton a call. For more information and rates, you can visit his website here: http://eye-catchercharters.com/index.htm
    You won't be disappointed.

I may have a walleye trip tomorrow. I am just waiting on confirmation, or not, so I must get out and clean my boat now. Perch fishing makes a mess, and if you know me, you know how anal I am about keeping my Ranger clean.

Otherwise, I am not booked until next weekend, with more perch and walleye trips, so....

Stay tuned....

Capt Juls
    p.s....Before anyone complains that I'm advertising a charter that is not listed on this site....EyeCatcher Charters will be listed as soon as the admin can get the information posted...which I suspect will be sometime early this week. I was told it would be a couple days ago, but being the weekend, it's understandable that that didn't happen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15-8-30-15-jpg Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15-8-30-15_2-jpg Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15-8-30-15_23-jpg Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15-pirate-clipper-jpg Fishing Aboard the Pirate Clipper 8/30/15-8-30-15_4-jpg 
    Last edited by Capt Juls; 08-31-2015 at 09:21 AM.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters