perch by edison perch by edison perch by edison perch by edison

Thread: perch by edison

Default perch by edison

buddy called me and said he heard that there getting limits of bigger perch behind the edison dyke which runs out to the lake from the toledo edison plant off bayshore rd i live close so i drove down there and there was a pack of boats of around 15 that was around 930 am i got out the binoculars and could see them getting fish and pole jerking going on big boats 27 ft sportcrafts were there not far off the dyke and further out buddy at bait shop said guys coming in to get bait said they got limit 3 days in a row at that spot but it can get shallow in there so be careful

buddys got 150 yesterday had a 13 1/2 lots of 10s couple 11 and 12s same spot saturday got 180 44 pounds boats still there today even closer to shore

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    buddys got 150 yesterday had a 13 1/2 lots of 10s couple 11 and 12s same spot saturday got 180 44 pounds boats still there today even closer to shore
    You talkin out by the bayshore boat ramp in the bay? It's only like 3-5 feet in therror isn't it?
    -2014 Tahoe Q5SF named "Fish-N-Tails"
    Tight Lines!

How long do you think the fish will stay in that area? Myself and a couple of friends are planning on going out Friday. We went out by the intake on Monday and did alright, nothing like you are describing however.

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    That is 7.3 lbs a limit @ 4 fish to the lb. Much better than those 5 fish to the lb and 5 lb limits that were reported earlier last month.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

boats were still there this morning few charter boats and yes its shallow a little higher water this year buddy said he was in 9 ft of water but the boats i seen were so close you could fish from shore and cast into the boat seen a 27 ft sportcraft in there right off the stone dock and a few others lots of boats out further off the end of the rocks. if your close go look take binoculars

Blog Entries

Where is the Edison dyke at

seen no boats there this morning fleet moved out to lighthouse had 10 boats to day with farmers looking at algie got 100 pounds all boats 4 hours

Double limit caught at the dyke today. Seems they are still hitting there.

Perrysburg, OH. Docked in Lakesie, Marblehead

You guys find emerald shiners or using goldies?