Straddling the fence Straddling the fence Straddling the fence Straddling the fence
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I'm sorry you came across some lower end Canadians. As with any nationality there is a percentage who don't represent the majority very well. Most of us think nothing of it when fishing along a border, It's an imaginary line after all. Hopefully you can forgive Canada forsaking a couple morons.
    Lol, ontario game wardens don't think it's an imaginary line. It would be nice if everyone was lax on fishing around the imaginary line. But know Canada has put forth new laws about even crossing into Canadian waters without even stepping foot on land.

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Lol, ontario game wardens don't think it's an imaginary line. It would be nice if everyone was lax on fishing around the imaginary line. But know Canada has put forth new laws about even crossing into Canadian waters without even stepping foot on land.
    I'm aware of the laws. I was referring to the fisherman who yelled at them not the border patrol. How would they know if they had Ontario licenses or not. If law enforcement was the issue then it would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I'm sorry you came across some lower end Canadians. As with any nationality there is a percentage who don't represent the majority very well. Most of us think nothing of it when fishing along a border, It's an imaginary line after all. Hopefully you can forgive Canada forsaking a couple morons.
    lmao, Don't be sorry, Believe me we have our share of lower end Americans & morons also!