Ludington Michigan Salmon Captain Ludington Michigan Salmon Captain Ludington Michigan Salmon Captain Ludington Michigan Salmon Captain

Default Ludington Michigan Salmon Captain

We are wanting to plan a Salmon trip. Thinking about out of Ludington Michigan. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a Charter Captain or knew of a rental cabin near by.

Thanks for any help.

I work in toledo and a guy here just retired to run his charter full time his name is Steve Lenhart wild thing charters I don't know him personally but from the looks of his website he has nice boats and equipment. Check out his site or call him cell# 419 345 7505. You can tell him matt from tmd test lab refered you if you like. If you go pm me and let me know how it was I like to go also.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Addiction View Post
    I work in toledo and a guy here just retired to run his charter full time his name is Steve Lenhart wild thing charters I don't know him personally but from the looks of his website he has nice boats and equipment. Check out his site or call him cell# 419 345 7505. You can tell him matt from tmd test lab refered you if you like. If you go pm me and let me know how it was I like to go also.
    Thanks for the info. I will check it out. Seems like a lot of charters up there I don't know how to pick one.

Maybe you could start with the BBB or find a blog that rates them in that area. Good luck

Call Mike Viene also. He runs a small boat charter and I think he has stopped running L. Mich trips because of low salmon numbers the last 3 to 5 years. He is a good guy and can guide you in the right direction for your group. Lake Ontario has been good the last 2 years and best times have been late July and all of August in the western end.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]