Ok Cap't Juks Ok Cap't Juks Ok Cap't Juks Ok Cap't Juks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok Cap't Juks

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Well, I have never seen Cap't Juls or her boat before, but I saw a spotless big white duely truck with a camper top on the back pulling a spotless master raft type Walley boat with the various height trolling arms eve rued outboard and matching kicker motor. The boat said Cap't Juls on the side and was all decirated up with advertisements like a pro tour boat. I only saw her profile, but whe had longer dark hair.

She could have been just looking at the muddy water while pulling her boat around?

Was that her?
    LOL...you guys crack me up! Thanks for the compliment Drifter!

By the way, it's not a truck with a topper, it's a diesel Excursion...only 4 wheels..and, not even 4 wheel drive!
    It's a Ranger 621...but, you did have the motors right...a couple of ETEC's on the back.

To answer your original question, no, I was not just coming off the water when you saw me there. I was draining water out of my boat from last weekend's storm. It was the only hill tall enough that I could find to get all the water to drain to the back.

However, I was on the water with another Captain earlier in the morning in his 621. We ran up to Canada from Mazurik's to check things out, since the satellite picture showed the best water to the east of Pelee.

We did mark fish, but didn't get any to go for us. So, I have rescheduled today's trip, tomorrow's trip, and Friday's trips to next week and the week after. I didn't want to just take them for a boat ride to sit and watch boards in the hope that one might go back. lol

They were all willing to reschedule, so it's all good.

I will not be fishing on the weekend, as I am with family to help celebrate my Mother's 80th birthday, and my sister's birthday this weekend.

Good luck to everyone going out this weekend. I'll be looking for some reports here when I get back.

Master Kraft....lol See you soon!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Thanks for letting us know about the fish, Cap't Juls. Even if it wasn't what we wanted to hear.

We were both moving when I spotted you. But I could tell you are very well equipped with a very sharp, well taken care of fishing package.