Perch Perch Perch Perch

Thread: Perch

Default Perch

Anyone try perch fishing yet

We will be perch fishing on thursday, from the war buoy to b can. hopefully try and get on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    We will be perch fishing on thursday, from the war buoy to b can. hopefully try and get on them!
    If you ever get a chance to fish long point Canada it's a great trip , we took over 500 perch in 6 hours , a lot of big ones

Where is long point located?

Canada, straight across from pa. , did a 2 day trip so we could bring back 100 each , going on another trip 17 this month

wow do you take boat or is there a contact you work with there we would like to try this...

Quote Originally Posted by captain tacky View Post
    wow do you take boat or is there a contact you work with there we would like to try this...
    We went with big Dave's charters , 519-777-0146 , we went on afternoon trip then the next morning , nice cabin to stay the night , the first day 250 in 2 1/2 hours then the next day same thing , the nearest port to put the boat in is 18 miles to were we fish , going to make the run next month . I believe if you had all day you could get a limit of 12 inch to 14 inch , the fishing is that good .

Thanks for the info, I have a boat at Magee East Marina and waiting for them to start here... We do go to Simcoe every year and do well through the Ice . I will call them, is there a package minimum people? are you looking for additional to fill boat?

If anyone has a lead on a good perch spot around the reefs, please share. Going to try to get out for perch Saturday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by kwall View Post
    We went with big Dave's charters , 519-777-0146 , we went on afternoon trip then the next morning , nice cabin to stay the night , the first day 250 in 2 1/2 hours then the next day same thing , the nearest port to put the boat in is 18 miles to were we fish , going to make the run next month . I believe if you had all day you could get a limit of 12 inch to 14 inch , the fishing is that good .
    I have seen pics of Big Dave's perch hauls and they are pretty impressive!