Wind(?) Wind(?) Wind(?) Wind(?)

Thread: Wind(?)

Default Wind(?)

Now this is getting to be ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the forecast for Saturday & Sunday. If this materializes it will be more than muddy again.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwher...orecast+Graphs
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

I agree. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been up to check my boat and charge my batteries more times than I have been out fishing..... Ain't only the mud. Forecast I just looked at on weather underground showed T storms 6 of next 8 days. Talk about not looking at the weather to get depressed! Did take my two young grandsons inland this week and they caught a couple dozen saucer size bluegills. When your four year-old says "that was some good fishing grandpa", well, that's better than a walleye trip anyway.

Way to go!!! That is awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEfriend View Post
    I agree. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been up to check my boat and charge my batteries more times than I have been out fishing..... Ain't only the mud. Forecast I just looked at on weather underground showed T storms 6 of next 8 days. Talk about not looking at the weather to get depressed! Did take my two young grandsons inland this week and they caught a couple dozen saucer size bluegills. When your four year-old says "that was some good fishing grandpa", well, that's better than a walleye trip anyway.
    The look on their face says it all.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by LEfriend View Post
    Do you have the GPS Coords on the Blue Gill honey hole, also what leads, color, bait and speed seemed to work the best

Had some gills last year for the first time in a long time last year and I forgot how good those things are. Kept quite a few this past winter while ice fishing for a nice mid-winter fish sandwich or two.

Always great with the young'ns and my last trip out was wet, tow, and expensive but look back at pics like this makes it worth it.Wind(?)-img_0185-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by miso_ohio View Post
    Do you have the GPS Coords on the Blue Gill honey hole, also what leads, color, bait and speed seemed to work the best

Had some gills last year for the first time in a long time last year and I forgot how good those things are. Kept quite a few this past winter while ice fishing for a nice mid-winter fish sandwich or two.
    Sorry... was private lake friend has access to, so location would do you no good. They fried them up last night....four year old ate 8 pieces and was still going when dad said "enough"!

Quote Originally Posted by miso_ohio View Post

I do, but I'm not telling either
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

It'll be fishable again in 2 short weeks