D can D can D can D can
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D can

Default D can

Found out it was on fire yesterday when I got back to the dock!!!!
    It's All About the Journey NOT the Destination!!!

"I FIND THE FISH I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH"!!!

1994 Sportcraft Hard top 250 Fisherman

Default Hot bite?

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK PEARL View Post
    Found out it was on fire yesterday when I got back to the dock!!!!

Anybody else have any more info on D can? Looking for a place to go on Friday, if it's really good over there I will head that direction. I know from others that I've talked to they've been catching fish up on the line between Middle Island and Gull Island Shoal. Sounds like they are catching fish there, but it has been a little slow.

I'm taking out a freind who recently lost his wife to cancer. I would really like to get him on some fish and try and get his mind off of things. Any input would be appreciated. Right now thinking about D-Can, Gull Island Shoal, or even Northwest Reef.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Where are you leaving from? With no more info on D-Can you could go to D-Can and check and with no fish then you could still go to N W Reef then Taco Bell then on to the area around Gull. It would make for a long day but you could cover all bases that way. With no marks or no fish push on to the next stop checking for marks along the way. Maybe some one will chime in and helpl you. That area around D-can to G-can usually holds fish this time of year but that as always is a very big and iffy USUALLY if you get my drift.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

All that I know is that a 6 man limit was taken there they were done by 10am they were casting FYI
    Last edited by BLACK PEARL; 06-18-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    Where are you leaving from? With no more info on D-Can you could go to D-Can and check and with no fish then you could still go to N W Reef then Taco Bell then on to the area around Gull. It would make for a long day but you could cover all bases that way. With no marks or no fish push on to the next stop checking for marks along the way. Maybe some one will chime in and helpl you. That area around D-can to G-can usually holds fish this time of year but that as always is a very big and iffy USUALLY if you get my drift.

I leaving out of East Harbour, so I'll likely either go north of Kelly's and try the shoals or west over to the firing range and fish that area. Probably would not want to burn that much fuel to try both spots. I'm running a 30 footer, so it can get pretty expensive.

Heading to D can in the morning got to see this for myself channel 79 hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK PEARL View Post
    Heading to D can in the morning got to see this for myself channel 79 hit me up!
    Black Pearl I am going out in the am as well, I heard good things about B can today I plan going out their after I jump a few reefs. I'd be happy to share info on radio if your interested I'll be on 79 myself. 25' sportcraft boat name Reef Beater

Quote Originally Posted by eriecaster View Post
    Black Pearl I am going out in the am as well, I heard good things about B can today I plan going out their after I jump a few reefs. I'd be happy to share info on radio if your interested I'll be on 79 myself. 25' sportcraft boat name Reef Beater
    Lets do this and get the job done!

I'll be out in the morning too! Probably won't be on the water until 9:00 and I'll probably make the decision in the morning about where to start. Right now I'm leaning toward North of Kelly's but a lot will depend on wind, waves and last minute info if anyone has any. 135 miles up for me so hopefully I'll have a good starting point to save time. I'll be on channel 79 as well.

Struggle for us today, came off the lake with four lost 2 at boat, and had 2 throw backs. Was north of b and c today