Geneva Reports Geneva Reports Geneva Reports Geneva Reports
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geneva Reports

Question Geneva Reports

I'm moving the Holly Lucas (20' ProLine) to Geneva tomorrow and I'm getting good reports by word of mouth but nothing in print so take a few moments and spread the word if you are catching those elusive Lake Erie walleye. I need fish for a church group of 60 and any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Go Cavs.....

Dr.Ed I have a lot leftover from last year. All vacuum sealed, let me know if you need any.
    20' Sea Ray

Thanks for the comeback Skinny. I will measure my freezer inventory against yours. That was not the question. I need current info from north of Geneva. I was out yesterday and ran from 38' to 62' from Geneva to Ashtabula and saw very few marks and could only catch white bass. Nothing beats fresh, not frozen, walleye but even those are better than anything you find at the fish market. I saw maybe 6 boats working the 40' line but never saw a net move. If anyone reading this thread was on that line I ask, "What's happening?"

Dr. Ed we fished east of Bula 2 weeks ago.Picked up 5 including a nice 29 incher .We pulled meat behind 3oz inline 50-70 back.Speed was 1.5mph and we fished in 45 ft. of water just east of the stacks.Not sure if they are still there but its a good place to start.

Dr.Ed
    Looks like we were east of ScubaSteve 2 weeks ago.
    We're out with the family 11 am to 3 pm caught 1 walleye 27"-6.8 lbs. 42ft of water east of Bula about 5 miles
    Marks were scattered caught this fish on wire 130 back 2.2 mph on a long A.
    Seen nets flying on and off while we were out and nice 2 coolers of fish at the ramp.
    The water temp then was 53 warmer now ?????

hey dr ed
    thanks for your report. will be going out of Geneva the 12th of july for 2 weeks sure hope things pick up by then. if you get into the fish by then please post or send me a pm. i'll be going up blind and need some place to start. not asking for your numbers just depth of water and direction from Geneva.
    sherman

Walleye were in 67 feet of water from the cabins in the state park to Madison park. we did well yesterday with pink and purple kranks and same worm harnasses' Still trying to figure out new sonar/gps unit so I can't give you the numbers. We were fishing 105 to 120 feet back at 2.0 mph

ok guys here are some numbers n41.56.021 w281,00,473 21 miles out but worth it. fishing worm harnesses and small spoons. 120 to 130 back. good luck

Default Deadeyedick - N41.56 only gets you 6-7 miles off shore - Double check please

Quote Originally Posted by deadeyedick View Post
    ok guys here are some numbers n41.56.021 w281,00,473 21 miles out but worth it. fishing worm harnesses and small spoons. 120 to 130 back. good luck
    N41.56 only gets you 6-7 miles off shore - Double check please

so sorry for last post i must have written down the wrong numbers. Please ignore last post.