well, I am 90 % sure I am going to buy a new boat next week. I have looked at Lunds, Lowes, Trackers, Nitros, alumacrafts, Hewescraft, North River, G3, crestliners,rangers, starwelds and starcrafts. Only local Dealers were the Starcraft, Lund and Lowes/starweld. I thought about the Lund crossover pretty much and really liked the North River and a couple others but all and all I think the best bang for my buck is the Starcraft SFM 186. I fish local lakes and travel to Erie about 6 to 8 times a year for long weekends and generally a weeks vacation. Local dealer has always treated me great and has a very good reputation and he deals with Starcraft, basscats and some pleasure boat brands. I can get a new 2014 Starcraft Superfisherman 186 with a 2015 Mercury 150 4 stroke, Hydraulic steering, a 2015 Merc 9.8 Bigfoot kicker, Dual throttle controls, power tilt/trim for the big motor and the kicker, a 4th pedistal seat, 70 pd, long shaft trolling motor (Not I pilot), 3 bank charger, Berts rails front and back both sides, 6 rodholders, fold away bimini top, swim ladder, high end travel cover and swing away tongue ez loader trailer out the door tax and all for 37k. Probably gonna put a Garmin 93sv on it but that is not included in the price. Dealer will install the 93 sv and Lewmar electric anchor system as part of the deal. From everything I have looked at over the last year and half this is about as good a deal as I have seen on a new boat. I just retired and decided to buy a new boat as my retirement gift. lol. I have an offer on my current boat (2002 SFM 176) that is more than I paid for it so I think maybe the time is right for this move. Any thoughts or input on the deal I feel like I am getting?