quick trolling question quick trolling question quick trolling question quick trolling question

Default quick trolling question

Hey all, this is my first year really giving this trolling thing a go...trolled with success in early spring with reef runners etc...my question is that I have size 0 dipsys and 30 and 40 jet divers...what is the best way to run 4 rods? Jets right off the side and dipsys on 3 setting off the outside? Any info appreciated! Thanks

with out knowing how your boat is set up .2 jets a side behind inline boards or 2 dipsys a side one set 1 setting on inside the other on 3 setting out side or 2 jets on one side dipsys on other see what takes fish and switch over mix it up like 30 jets on one side pulling worm harness and 40s on the other with spoons you get the point hope this helps

Any combo of boards and dipsys should work just make sure the shallower baits are on the outside. I've ran 4 in lines (2 per side) no issues, same with Dipsys never tried to run both on the same side though.

OK so I can run the jets off of my inline boards?

I caught 9 last Saturday including a 27 1/2" female (we threw back) using TT 40's and spoons behind Church Walleye boards two per side. I have run three per side but turning needs to be slow and easy if you do that

Just make sure your board weights are all of the way to the back setting

yep they will pull a little harder so be careful not to drag a white bass around check them once in awhile

Thanks for all the information! I just seen the wind forecast for tomorrow and it looks little to none so I wanted to try the trolling thing if I can't get a drift going...thanks!