Sat walleye reports Sat walleye reports Sat walleye reports Sat walleye reports
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Get your boots on, everybody. Make way for the 300 lb coolers. Iwas out saturday all over my end (far west) and got 1 walleye and one yellow. The white ones were very hungry though. A few big cats to bend the rods were fun. Drift and cast isn't filling my ticket yet but it still beats workin. Have fun, be safe, and keep the entertaining threads coming.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Wow. Either someone is drunk or that posting was written by a 10 year old. Lmao. Guess it shows just how smart someone is.

Just like the past winter where everyone was posting their bad times with "The Only Licensed 4 season Guide Service" and was told they were all making it up but yet POOF they disappeared to let everything calm down and hope people forgot. Always someone lying but it's never them. Karma will catch up with them.
    Captn Dale

Ain't no secret... Starve , mouse , carpenters is all loaded with fish right now.

Your absolutely right it is not a secret!! I prefer not to fish in a area by the reelsport team!! I came out or the channel and headed toward NW corner of kellys and they follow me. So I turn and head toward so I take a hard left toward starve and yes so does reelsport!! So I again I take a hard right and go back toward NW corner of kellys and so does reelsport!! So I again turn and head toward starve and so do they. I just don't understand!! And then set up a 100 yards from me!! The other boat that was fishing with me behind reelsport was laughing his but off.
    Half pole it's ok you don't half to stick up for him he will still take you fishing for free!! Your his friend and I respect that!!

Karma... Yep I can't wait to see it catch up to the so called great people on this site who try to start stuff yearly or have there cronies do it for them ...

We all have friends. Just like you are sticking up for reelsport. I am sure you were not ask too. I have not ask anyone to give there opinion. The other poster on this post (lakeerieguy) I don't know him I don't know anything about him. He formed his opinion after his own obervations. Just like the other captains at channel grove after a year of observing the actual catches and the reports. It just gets old. I will help anyone that asks!! So I say let karma fall where it should!! I am always honest to everyone.
    I hope you have a good day and tight lines..

So let's see my texts to you Jim about me talking **** to you about his 1st mate... That's right... U have none... Another lie. We can put you and his texts on here if u wish...

If everybody ran honestly we would never be having this conversation. Then you have a captain that "tail pipes" another captain. It's only going to lead to fireworks. We were all just fine until a boat moved into our row. During the winter they were being blasted on here, OGF, Facebook, and Iceshanty.com that I know of. So I wouldn't say it's just some of us "cronies" trying to start something.

Don't worry mike I won't try to take your ex girlfriend to dinner to try to get info on you...lol

Quote Originally Posted by half pole View Post
    Pics on Facebook... There's the sheep
    Not everybody has, nor do they want a Face Book account! Walleye dot com is not face book, It is Walleye Dot Com. whose reports forums were designed to give fishing reports, recently there were some major changes/enhancments made to Walleye Dot Com that pertains to posting pictures, making it easier to do so.

Fishing Pictures belong in/on the Site and thread that gives the report of the capture and methods used to fill those coolers not on some gossip column like Face Book! Face Book is nothing more than a free Gossip Sheet type of site. It ranks right up there with the National Inquirer in its own way and has people thinking everything they read on Face Book is the truth. I want to be clear that there is nothing wrong with posting pics on face book but pics should be posted where the reports are given also.

Bottom line is that I and nobody else should have to belong to another site (in this case Face Book) to view pictures of a report(s) on how and where those coolers full of walleyes was caught that were posted on this site(Walleye Dot Com) especially if the person posting the report is a licenced Charter Boat Captain who charges people to go fishing. Walleye Dot Com is the fishing site and Face Book is the Gossip site.

Yes there is some bad blood here on Walleye Dot Com right now. I do not know nor have I met either one of these people (Captain Jim or Wayne/Mike). I do know this and it is not a pleasent thought, Wayne and Mike have had bad publicity not only on this site but on at least 2 other sites by affected people who are far removed from this site, ice fishing was the topic on the other sites, but bad publicity just the same. Some of the publicity was worse than bad and was alluded to by some of their paying customers.

On the other hand I have been a member here since 2009 and have never read nor have I heard of any complaints about Captain Jims(Skipper 9) charter operation, that does not mean that they do not exist it just means that I have not read any nor have I heard any by word of mouth.

Channel Grove Marina is one of the premiere marinas on Lake Erie's western end for quality highly respected Charter Captains. It used to be that if someone would ask me who they should book a trip with for the Islands area east to Vermillion I would suggest they book with any of the captains moored at Channel Grove. With all do respect I can no longer do that, I will let you and all of the others sort it out why I can not do that any more.

Yes Karma is a *****! Just maybe the events have went full circle and Karma is extracting its revenge.
    Last edited by wakina; 05-18-2015 at 10:25 AM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip