NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass????
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default NYS Senoir Launch Pass????

Is there a Senior Launch pass available? I'm 64 and cheap, just wondering?

good luck with that

I don't know the age starting point but I believe SRs launch free at state launches .
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Monday through Friday seniors free. Just wondering if there was a card from the state.

plus I wanted to get arise outa you guys.

You just sit back and collect your SS quietly like the rest of the retired guys ! LOL

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

Last Year - I launched out of the Small Boat Harbor during the week for free with the jet ski. Being over 62. That will probably change this year. I do keep my boat on my trailer at Sturgeon Point and launch it every time I go out. Bailey knows this. I use to get out on the jet ski after work for a few hours if not taking the boat out. That was nice. This was before they made improvements to Gallagher Beach. They made improvements and then they charged. The STATE has to go to an out of state organization to manage the harbor. What BS. Da! I think Bailey should run it. ???
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    Last Year - I launched out of the Small Boat Harbor during the week for free with the jet ski. Being over 62. That will probably change this year. I do keep my boat on my trailer at Sturgeon Point and launch it every time I go out. Bailey knows this. I use to get out on the jet ski after work for a few hours if not taking the boat out. That was nice. This was before they made improvements to Gallagher Beach. They made improvements and then they charged. The STATE has to go to an out of state organization to manage the harbor. What BS. Da! I think Bailey should run it. ???
    I agree I'd charge you retired folk double so I get my Social Security money back that probably won't be there when I retire lol but at least you all know how to launch and retrieve a boat in a timely fashion , so maybe I'd let you all launch free. Ha ha now the weekend warriors yes you know who you are I'd make a special launch with seating so we can watch the festivities, I'd sell food and drinks to cover the Sr's free pass. LOL

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

FYI, There is a pass seniors can get.(over age 62) The state has a "Golden Park pass" which I have which is free that is good Mon.-Fri. at all state launches & parks for free launching & enterance to the parks across the state. They also have an "Empire Pass" for $65 a yr. That is good for the same as above & week ends. For the Vets. they have a "Liberty Pass" which is free to disabled Vets that is good for all of the above! I think they all include camping in the state parks also. There are 178 state parks across the state. Contact info: NY., Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation, Can call; Tom Rowland, 585-682-4888 , park manager- Oak Orchard Maine Park. or Roland Beck, 585-493-3600 park manager- Conesus Boat Launch. I am old , retired , on a fixed income & cheap also! Bailey FYI, Its My S.S. money that I am getting back after paying into it for over 50 years! get your own dam $$$! lol! You young guys need to change things back to the original intent of it so there is $$$ when you guys do retire!

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    FYI, There is a pass seniors can get.(over age 62) The state has a "Golden Park pass" which I have which is free that is good Mon.-Fri. at all state launches & parks for free launching & enterance to the parks across the state. They also have an "Empire Pass" for $65 a yr. That is good for the same as above & week ends. For the Vets. they have a "Liberty Pass" which is free to disabled Vets that is good for all of the above! I think they all include camping in the state parks also. There are 178 state parks across the state. Contact info: NY., Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation, Can call; Tom Rowland, 585-682-4888 , park manager- Oak Orchard Maine Park. or Roland Beck, 585-493-3600 park manager- Conesus Boat Launch. I am old , retired , on a fixed income & cheap also! Bailey FYI, Its My S.S. money that I am getting back after paying into it for over 50 years! get your own dam $$$! lol! You young guys need to change things back to the original intent of it so there is $$$ when you guys do retire!
    Lineman, thanks for the info. I'll follow up on it. From your nic I take it you worked for one of the utilities. I put 40 years in the dirt for NFG. Bailey keep up the good work direct depositing into my bank account.LOL