emeralds emeralds emeralds emeralds
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: emeralds

Default emeralds

Is it just me or are there not many emeralds in the buffalo area compared to normal.

It's definitely not just you. The usual heavy spots for bait seem completely absent any bait presence this year. Very odd.

Its tough with the foot of ferry closed. The foot of ontario is also closed but you still have access to the drainage creek tha runs along the parking lot. The emeralds are loaded in there as of yesterday.

Should be good dipping at the docks at Sheridan dr now.

Can anyone confirm that there are in fact minnows available at the foot of Sheridan? Was there last week Wednesday and there were none. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey eyes View Post
    Its tough with the foot of ferry closed. The foot of ontario is also closed but you still have access to the drainage creek tha runs along the parking lot. The emeralds are loaded in there as of yesterday.
    was there Monday evening. ( Loaded ) thanks for the tip Mikey

the sbh is full of them today / all size

your all correct about the Sheridan docks, while there scouting, a guy told me about a marina on grand is., down the st. from anchor marine on ferry rd. I went there last sat. morn and killed on the minnows, there beneath the docks and unloading ramp. decent size in the mid. range, went to sp that morn. and killed on the perch, 75-100 between 3-guys. and 2-30" inch walleye on a perch spreader of all things.you could see the pk. from the launch.

Is there anyone who can report on the availability of minnows on the upper river?

I hear the sheepheads and the silver bass aren't plaqeuing the guys as bad as usual either, does this go hand and hand with the shiners also?