A day to remember A day to remember A day to remember A day to remember

Default A day to remember

Went out saturday and boy am I glad I did. I brought my oldest son and another family member for their first experience of jig fishing lake erie. I kept an eye on iwindsurf.com and figured sat. was my only good shot of the weekend. Started in 13ft. of water out front of wild wings (same place I did good previous weekend). Got 2 in the first 10 min. then nothing for an hour. Decided to make a move and went north to 21ft. and it was on. We had our limit by 10:00 then we practiced catch and release for about an hour and a half. Have no idea how many we caught. All on purple jigs. Every now and then I would take a break and watch my son have the time of his life. There is nothing like being a father and watching your children smile, no matter how old they are! We have slipped our boat at meinke marina for a handful of years now and have had the pleasure of bringing good friends and family to the lake and have had some very successful days. But I must say, saturday was definitly a day to remember!

Congrats on the successful day!!!!