Customized my boards - GO BUCKS ! Customized my boards - GO BUCKS ! Customized my boards - GO BUCKS ! Customized my boards - GO BUCKS !

Cool Customized my boards - GO BUCKS !

Though we are a few weeks away from getting out "safely" on the soft water...to help curb my cabin fever, I felt the need to make my boards special. I got them from Skipper9, two years ago and they work FANTASTIC, but the only problem is that they were bright YELLOW, which is good for safety purposes, but it sorta reminded me of that team up North (LOL). I just thought that I would share what I did as well as show my support for THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, which just so happens to be were most of my money is going these days (daughter is a Freshman).
    Customized my boards - GO BUCKS !-buckeye-boards_1-jpgCustomized my boards - GO BUCKS !-buckeye-boards_2-jpg
    27' Sportcraft (Green Softtop)
    Channel Grove Marina #54

"Compassion is the greatest currency"

Those are nice, other than the fact that they'd look better in Blue and Maze.

I am glad OSU won the title though. Congratulations on that.
    Last edited by Jawbreaker; 03-24-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Outstanding boards that should guarantee good catches of walleye in the coming year. I am one of 5 OSU alumni in my family and in keeping with the tradition, one of my granddaughters has been accepted to THE without outside help from any of us. She got in on her brains, athletic ability and good looks. She looks fabulous in scarlet and grey which she has been wearing since she was three as an OSU kid cheerleader. I cannot wait for her to graduate from Solon High School where she must wear blue and yellow while bowling with the senior team. Till ice out all I can say is, "O-----H-----!!!

absolutely the best looking boards I have seen. Want to see them up close at Channel Grove in a couple of weeks

And here I was thinking that I had to choose between fishing and target practice this summer.

LOL... too funny... I appreciate the comments and the jeers.... Dr. Ed, that is awesome about your grand daughter, my wife is an Alumni as well - my daughter got in on her own merits too...

I am also thinking about doing up my "backup" set as an NFL team, but I don't want to "jinx" it since I am both a Bengal and Browns fan... LOL
    27' Sportcraft (Green Softtop)
    Channel Grove Marina #54

"Compassion is the greatest currency"