Too much traffic? Too much traffic? Too much traffic? Too much traffic?

Default Too much traffic?

To some of the guys with a lot of years fishing the ice for eyes. Do you think the amount of noise and traffic has much effect on the bite for the day. Boat traffic is pretty widespread but it seems the concentrated vibration of the ice could spook them. Then you got the augers runnin all over. Just askin for opinions.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

ive drilled holes and caught fish immediately last week one in our group caught a fish I went 2 the area made it look like swiss cheese [10]holes pulled fish out of 4 of them and didn't even fish 3 of them. 9fish in 2hrs

I guess I was asking about the weekend madhouse traffic compared to midweek when there is not nonstop noise. I'm aware you have to drill holes to catch fish. The weekend reports have not been nearly as good as the guys I've talked to going out during the week. Seems like the weekends have been productive first thing in the morning the shutting down. We were away from the crowd friday afternoon and got 16 for 3 guys. We didn't have a fish until 1 o clock when we moved well north of the crowds.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker