support next Thursday Fridat support next Thursday Fridat support next Thursday Fridat support next Thursday Fridat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default support next Thursday Fridat

I'm planning to fish next Thursday and Friday and looking for support on ice, looking to head out of camp Perry and heading to deep water, 27+ based on current reports but could head out of Catawba or Crane Creek. Anyone planning to head out and willing to help newbie would be appreciated. Have been ice fishing on lake erie 2 previous times but this will be first time without a guide.

I would start in a little closer maybe 22' and then work my way out. Work the flats next to the reefs. And in 20 minutes no marks on your graph or no hits move until you find a pod of fish.

Cat Hunter, thanks for the advise, especially the 20 min and move. I am now thinking of heading out of Wildwings somewhere west of A cans then work NW or N to West Sister on Thursday. I am not thrilled about the recent reports of a crack off Catawaba and warmer temps on Tuesday Anyone else heading out on Thursday that would like share information on fish activity?

Thanks again for the info.

Two of us are coming out Wednesday to fish Thursday, Friday and possibly Sat Morning, and would like to travel with others more familiar with ice and possible support if needed. We do not need to fish close but would share data. Let me know if anyone is interested, can call and/or text 847-912-6411.

Dad and I will be up this weekend. Any help would be great, five hour drive and zero fish last Saturday. If anyone or any ice is around Saturday

Dad and I will be up this weekend, any help would be great. Struck out last Saturday

I also plan on fishin thur & fri 2 of us we will b staying at bst wstern we were out 2weeks ago got on them pretty good where r u guys stayin ?wll text 2marrow 2 confirm will not come if shoves open up winds r supposed 2 blow hard out of the south. hopefully ice will stay put talk 2 u 2marrow

We'll be at the Quality Inn, should get there around 10pm. Need to get bait Thursday AM, looks like it will be cold and less wind, will have to see about Friday. I received a text from someone else, will try to coordinate tomorrow. At least we should be able to travel safe and work a larger area to locate fish.

We can talk tomorrow,

Anyone else interested in working together to find fish and share info Thursday and Friday?

Will be out of crane thurs 260-570-6464

Will be out of Anchor Point Thursday - Mike 419-304-4588