Need company? Need company? Need company? Need company?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need company?

Will be fishing with a group out of Camp Perry, Friday Afternoon, thru Sunday
    419-654-3209

CJ

That is VERY wise EyeFish4Food to ask that everyone stay 50 yards away from any good number reports.

This can be an invaluable resource and can benefit everyone on a regular ongoing basis if done properly. Having a good network on hard or soft water is worth more than any boat or equipment that money can buy. It only takes 1 guy to ruin it for a lot of others.

1- Don't be a leech and never say a word or communicate and simply wait for information. People watch these forums and absorb information like sponges and never contribute. That is fine, but it would be so much more informative if everyone contributes. Same thing on the water.

2- If we have 13 phone numbers and someone gives good info and then 75 shanties show up in an hour then someone is sharing info outside the network to another network. It's always good to respect the guy that shared the info. I know that I am happy to share info to guys on this forum. I don't really want my numbers being given to OGF or Ice Shanty.com forums.

Obviously these are common sense rules, but not everyone thinks of that. If we respect each other and can maintain a tight lipped network then it lasts for a long time and becomes VERY beneficial.

Just my 2 cents worth... It's not my network, but I'd like to be a part of a good network on the ice.

-Matt

Sorry, I won't make it now. Breakdown Good luck guys. Try to make it in march. Thanks for info. let me know how you do! Can message if you want. Or I can read text,I guess

Blog Entries

Default Pics pics pics

Be sure to post pics of your walleye/perch success and/or youtube videos over the next several weeks for everyone's viewing pleasure . Be safe out there.

Wow, it took me 20 minutes just to load 15 numbers in my phone....slow and fat fingers I guess.
    Good luck out there fellas, and if we find them, I'll send a text. I won't be near any packs, for sure.
    Be safe

I agree madd Matt and ifish4food good call

Wasn't sure but definitely will be out sat and sun will share any info I get. Not a big pack person so hope I might actually be of help lol. 269-689-4041 Tom
    And great advice all on crowding on numbers nobody likes having someone fishing in there back pocket..lol. Good luck all and gets some eyes on ice!

Very good recommendation IFISH4FOOD
    Setting some guidelines for the group was a great idea. Everyone deserves their space around their honeyhole. Good times ahead !

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by madd matt View Post
    that is very wise eyefish4food to ask that everyone stay 50 yards away from any good number reports.

This can be an invaluable resource and can benefit everyone on a regular ongoing basis if done properly. Having a good network on hard or soft water is worth more than any boat or equipment that money can buy. It only takes 1 guy to ruin it for a lot of others.

1- don't be a leech and never say a word or communicate and simply wait for information. People watch these forums and absorb information like sponges and never contribute. That is fine, but it would be so much more informative if everyone contributes. Same thing on the water.

2- if we have 13 phone numbers and someone gives good info and then 75 shanties show up in an hour then someone is sharing info outside the network to another network. It's always good to respect the guy that shared the info. I know that i am happy to share info to guys on this forum. I don't really want my numbers being given to ogf or ice shanty.com forums.

Obviously these are common sense rules, but not everyone thinks of that. If we respect each other and can maintain a tight lipped network then it lasts for a long time and becomes very beneficial.

Just my 2 cents worth... It's not my network, but i'd like to be a part of a good network on the ice.

-matt

well said matt !

I also am coming out for the weekend 21st &22nd...got 7 guys would love to share info. Will also be very respectful when moving on someones numbers...ph# 219-746-8558... Gonna go out of Crain towards west sister Sat and who knows yet for Sun...will also download phone numbers on this post to share....good luck!!! Let's get them eyes
    Last edited by coho mike; 02-20-2015 at 10:25 AM.