Large Group of Members on the Ice Large Group of Members on the Ice Large Group of Members on the Ice Large Group of Members on the Ice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I am new on this forum, I will be fishing the weekend of Feb. 20th. I would like to join up with members or ave contact similar to what you guys are proposing for this weekend. Good Luck I hope all the snow doesn't screw up your plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Madtrapper View Post
    I am new on this forum, I will be fishing the weekend of Feb. 20th. I would like to join up with members or ave contact similar to what you guys are proposing for this weekend. Good Luck I hope all the snow doesn't screw up your plans.
    Welcome to the forums. Don't hesitate to revive this thread or post something similar a few days before you go. I am sure if anyone is going out from here that they will help. It is always nice to have a network on the ice.

-Matt

Blog Entries

Default weekend ice fishing

I better see pics from you guys...NO ******** pics from last year neither...lol
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

Quote Originally Posted by Madtrapper View Post
    welcome aboard.. lots of good guys here to help...

I'm gonna try to get over this weekend. I've been on the ice there a few times, but never with my machine. I'd really like to tag along behind someone if they don't mind. At least the first time or two till I get a little more comfy with my new, old sled.

Tony

Sent you a message Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker View Post
    I'm gonna try to get over this weekend. I've been on the ice there a few times, but never with my machine. I'd really like to tag along behind someone if they don't mind. At least the first time or two till I get a little more comfy with my new, old sled.

Tony

Sent you a message Matt
    You certainly would be welcome

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    You certainly would be welcome
    I didn't know you ice fished Jim. Where will you be heading out from? Knowing what a Walleye magnet you are, I wouldn't mind being somewhere close to you.

New to the site and a week late for the group outing. I will be coming up with a couple guys from Virginia and possibly a few from Michigan the following weekend. We ran a kids ice fishing clinic together in Maryland and decided to hit the lake as a group. Hopefully I hear good things with this cold spell maybe more of the lake will be accessible. Good luck this weekend and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker View Post
    I didn't know you ice fished Jim. Where will you be heading out from? Knowing what a Walleye magnet you are, I wouldn't mind being somewhere close to you.
    To early to say yet.. still waiting on report's..
    Heck I am the one that needs help on the ice.. lol...

Planning on heading up Friday and Saturday. More than happy to share some info good or bad!
    -Is anyone else going out Friday morning the 6th?

Looking to go out of Catawba with a quad. Bad idea with snow? Need some advise as I'm 2 hrs away and don't want to waste a trip.