All fishermen are liars... Except on Walleye.com All fishermen are liars... Except on Walleye.com All fishermen are liars... Except on Walleye.com All fishermen are liars... Except on Walleye.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I give hundreds of boats info each week with great results. You are welcome to call me anytime for a free report.. no problem.. plenty of fish for all of us!! 614.327.7144
    I'll vouch for skipper9. Took a trip with him last year. Was everything and more than I was told it would be. He answered every stupid question a dumb Lake Michigan salmon fisherman could ask. I went back a couple weeks later with a friend (both rookies at trolling) and caught fish with info skipper9 shared on the phone with me. He even put me in touch with a small boat fisherman that could give us info to better match what we were capable of. One of the nicest, most honest fisherman I've ever met.
    Thanks Capt. Jim

Jawbreaker

Posting honest reports may just turn someone new to fishing on for life. I have gotten a few friends into fishing and it always makes you feel good to suggest a technique or spot to fish and get positive replies from them. What fun would it be if you were the only one on the forumncatching any fish? My bass buddies started the Masterkraft nickname and as time went on it was even fun to get outfished by the guys I shared my tricks with. The more people who get turned on to fishing the louder our community voice will be. Bogus info will deter people from spending time in the forum. Come on , SPRING! Fish on!
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    I give hundreds of boats info each week with great results. You are welcome to call me anytime for a free report.. no problem.. plenty of fish for all of us!! 614.327.7144
    PM sent. Thank you for the offer. If I'm not mistaken, yourself and Ebijack were both very helpful in getting me started on trolling. There's been a pile of walleye that wish I had never found this site and listened to your advice!

Finally someone has said something about this. Ive kept my mouth shut for a long time but if there are no pictures to back up the statements made by users on here there are just lies to try to drum up business or make other users look bad. So like Jim said shut up and show me the cooler!!!! Just like the 300 lb cooler comment last year with no pictures for proof. Weather it's true or not with no picture it carries no weight because in this day and age unfortunatley a lot of people lie.
    Last edited by bowguy84; 01-28-2015 at 12:35 AM.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

I have been reading this board every day so I can learn from all you guys. I'm a rookie that is really looking forward to going out this spring with my own boat. Thanks to all who share what you know so guys like me can come out and have some fun too.

Don't get discouraged, old wheezer, this really is a great site and the majority of guys are here to help others. You will see this spring that some use this as a braggin page, but most of us will help out to the best of our ability. Keep comin back and welcome!
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Default Honesty is the best policy

I am not an active member of any recognized church but my parents taught me the difference between right and wrong. And I am of the belief that for everything you do on this earth you will be judged in the hereafter. I
    practiced veterinary medicine for 44 years without a lawsuit by being honest and truthful. Anything I post on this website can be taken as gospel. Oh, and I do take a lot of pictures. I just haven't figured out how to post them yet but my son-in-law has promised to show me how before the spring bite. As a closing note, after reading all the threads about the Perfect 10's, I bought a half dozen today with the hope that I have received good info. Time and the fish will tell. See you near "D" can in the spring. Honest threads to follow. O---H---

Posting false reports is not cool. It's very humbling to out and get the skunk or only catch a few. Heck if went every day and caught all hogs and limits of them would it really be that fun? ? I am experienced on erie as I worked on charters and I'll tell you first hand it does you good to post the bad with the good, you'll get a lot more respect.

Remembering last year there was reference to 300lb+ coolers of fish for 8 man limit of eyes 3 days straight. No pictures! In the same thread there was also referenced that one of the boats in the fold catching those was moving to one of the NE Ohio ports and in doing so leaving those 300+ lb coolers of eyes behind. Kinda left a bad taste in your mouth if you read it outloud.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Quote Originally Posted by Old Wheezer View Post
    I have been reading this board every day so I can learn from all you guys. I'm a rookie that is really looking forward to going out this spring with my own boat. Thanks to all who share what you know so guys like me can come out and have some fun too.
    You are probably well on your way to being able to separate the straw from the ********. You will soon learn who is being truthful and who is posting just to create drama. There are more good Guys on this site than those who as the old saying goes are all hat and no cattle. Probably at a ratio of 99.9% to .01%.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip