Jigs Jigs Jigs Jigs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jigs

Default Jigs

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 1983[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]Attachment 1979Attachment 1978 need jigs im making them now sizes 5/8, 3/4. 1 ounce all colors puples, black, green, dark green john deer, orange, pink, yellow, blue, white. chartruse, ill make what color combo you want pink head puple hair. pink head pink hair. pink head orange and yellow hair etc etc 20 dollars a dozen I can ship anywhere all have stingers on them mix and match weapons and harnesses any style you want any length with or without floats single hook or double hook
    Attached Images Attached Images Jigs-img_7236-jpg Jigs-img_7231-jpg 
    Last edited by rscotfish; 01-13-2015 at 02:24 AM.

Default more jigs

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 1988[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] have stingers and egg sinkers for lures or by themselves same price
    Attached Images Attached Images Jigs-img_0132-jpg 

Default jigs

Do you take paypal

jsharp I sent you a pm

Default jigs

im interested in ordering some jigs I need info on how 2 contact u

Default jigs

where r u rscotfish?

Default pms sent

fishnfunadiict and jsharp I sent you both pms you can also go to [email protected] sent my phone number to your private message

Default colors for jigs

pumpkin brown. yellow, butter scotch, glow blaze orange, blaze orange, hot pink, chartreuse, green chartreuse, glow green chartreuse, bright green, watermelon pepper, watermelon which is close to john deer green, purple, dark purple, candy purple, light purple, black, pearl white, light blue, candy blue, candy gold, junebug flake, Rootbeer flake, blue glitter, silver holographic glitter coat, glow topcoat, glitter coat clear and uv blast. once you put color on you can put a glitter coat on which gives it a coat of glitter. or the uv blast which is supposed to make the sunshine hit it and throw off ultraviolent rays. glitter holographic is used after color to make them glitter and give a holo or 3d effect, all kinds of hair bucktail, fish hair, craft fur you can mix and match guy wanted steelers I never heard of 1 but it was black or yellow with black or yellow eyes and black and yellow hair. 1 wanted yellow head with gold eyes gold flash with a small strip of green then yellow small strip then the rest was black fur and bucktail. size is 5/8, 3/4, 1 ounce. my favorite is dark purple with purple flash and purple craft fur. ultraviolent and glow coat are new so I havnt used them yet

Default new ones

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 2003[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] just made these for a custom order

Default pm

just wanted 2 let u know the pm never went through but got ur number from the marketplace must not b allowed 2 post the walleye forums