4 Tickets Out of Bula 4 Tickets Out of Bula 4 Tickets Out of Bula 4 Tickets Out of Bula

Default 4 Tickets Out of Bula

Made a trip to Bula this weekend and the fishing was awesome! We pulled 4 tickets with a good mix of eaters and hogs. Hot lure was a deep husky jerk on wire. We also tested out underwater shots with the GoPro! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_rti9HkHA

How many feet of wire you useing and what speed . That pink husky was killing them

Question

With Small Craft Advisories flying all weekend, I find it hard to believe that video was shot recently. The truth will set you free. I agree the pink DHJ12 is an awesome lure. Would you care to tell us the approximate Lat/Long that day and I also am wondering about the wire length? Nice video.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    With Small Craft Advisories flying all weekend, I find it hard to believe that video was shot recently. The truth will set you free. I agree the pink DHJ12 is an awesome lure. Would you care to tell us the approximate Lat/Long that day and I also am wondering about the wire length? Nice video.
    It was actually on Friday (7/25) (we took vacation), and it was the best day on the lake going into the weekend. We didn't bother going Saturday or Sunday, because it was going to be so rough, but Friday it wasn't bad 1-3 footers at it's worst and it calmed down at times. My father in law was out perching in Conneaut Sat and he said it was pretty rough in the morning but calmed down around 10. We ran out the the 05N and 46W to start the day and went on a NE troll all the way to the 07N and 43-42W picked up about 9 in a small area there and when it slowed down we went straight south on the 42W line and when we hit the 05N we started picking them up again with the hottest fishing in the 03.5-01.5N. Most people were fishing out further than that, but there were great marks and the fish were fired up. We ran them on 250 foot of wire, so approximately 45 foot down since it is a 20' diver. 130' on a 3 setting dipsy with gold spoons pulled the second most.

Thanks for the comeback. Such info is invaluable and greatly appreciated. I believe there are more than enough walleye for everyone and shared info makes us stronger as a group and closer in our fellowship. Keep up the good work and thanks again.