Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    blk97 Guest

Angry Where are the walleye?

Went out yesterday 10-23-08. Hit the water around 3:30 pm. Tried out by the round house, nothing but a couple of gobys. Could not drift because of the North wind, it kept blowing us inland. Tried another spot by the Rail road bridge, caught two nice bass. The windmills were turnning but the lake was perfect for fishing. Where are the walleye? Mite try again tomorrow.

blk97 Guest

Angry Where are the walleye?

Tried it again, 10-24-08. Same results, no walleye. We went back out by the round house. The wind was coming out of the south , which made drifting much better than yesterday. Still no walleye, nothing not even a goby. The lake i`d say was 1 to 3 footers, as time went on white caps were building. left that spot, stopped at the rail road bridge, one bass caught on chub. Thats it. Heard from a little birdie, a week or so ago, they ( walleye ) was hitting good for a day or so. Can`t prove it by me. I`m always a dollar short and a day late. Where are the walleye?

ratfink Guest

Wink

Nite bite is the right bite